60. The trip for the wedding

After finishing the mocktail party, Malhotra's and alya went from there

After finishing the mocktail party, Malhotra's and alya went from there. Rest entered inside the mansion.... Nandini walked into her room and laid down the bed tiredly..

As she closed her eyes, her phone started to ring. She opened her eyes slowly and picked the phone.. It shows Manik's Name, she smiled lightly and answered the call...

She said," hello...", on the other side Manik sensed her tiredness and asked,"tired???...". Nandini,"hmmm.."

After a minute of silence, Manik said,"I got to know that you got so many proposals in your college..". Listening that Nandini's eyes opened widely... Nandini asked with a shock,"how did you know??". Manik asked,"so I am right...".

Nandini said,"but how come....", she was stopped by Manik," how dare them... I want the list of all the boys... I will beat them... I will show who is Manik Malhotra... All are idiots... Bunch of idiots... Is that a college or what... These things are not allowed in any college... I also want to talk with the principal... He didn't took any action against them... I will..".

He was cut by Nandini who said,"Manik... I love you....". He stopped his ranting and said,"love you too.... But I was..". Nandini beat him off saying,"chup... Ek dum chup... You are an idiot Manik.. What were you speaking... Ha.. are you mad or what... That was in my college.. and for your kind information I didn't accept any of them...".

Manik said innocently,"i know that but still... ". Nandini said,"don't start your rubbish..". He said,"that is not rubbish...".

She smiled sarcastically and said,"really then.. What were you saying... These things are not allowed in college, I want principal number.. What was that..". She mimicked some of his words...

Manik said,"okay sorry... I can't accept the fact that they..". Nandini cut his words and said,"but you can accept that I am yours... Only yours na..".

Listening that his lips curved into a beautiful smile.... And said," yes.. You are right...You are only mine...".

Both smiled and Nandini asked with a teasing smile,"so... Manik.. were you jealous??". Manik immediately said," no... Not at all...". She said,"still I can feel that something is burning inside...".

Manik said,"Nandini stop it...". She giggled loudly and asked,"so Manik, can I ask you something???". He said,"Ya sure, ask me...".

Nandini asked,"didn't a girl proposed you???". Manik thought something and bite his lips and said,"that... Nandini that...".

She said,"i am waiting Manik...". Manik said," Ya ....". She asked calmly," how many...????". Manik said nervously,"a lot... That I don't know..".
She said,"so what would you like to tell me for this...???".

Manik said,"that... I didn't spare a glance at them, so it's not an issue.. Okay..". Nandini asked,"Ya.... Then what I did??".

Manik exhaled the air and said,"acha sorry na...". Nandini said,"you better be....". Seconds of silence passed and Nandini asked," but Manik, how you got to know..".