34. Cute Moments

After finishing the call, both smiled imagining their previous conversation

After finishing the call, both smiled imagining their previous conversation. Then Manik went from the office to do the arrangements. He is driving the car, at the time Nandini called him. He smilingly, on the phone and put it on the speaker mode.

Then he heard a cute voice of Nandini,"hello". He chuckled at her cute baby voice and said,"hi baby" in the same manner. But she replied in a grumpy voice,"i am not a baby Manik". He smiled and said,"no you are a baby and my baby".

Listening the word my baby her grumpy face replaced as a blush adoring face

Listening the word my baby her grumpy face replaced as a blush adoring face. Manik smirked thinking about her reaction and said,"okay don't blush, now common why did you called??, anything serious???".

She said," oh God, Manik you distracted me, that's why I..". Manik said,"what???,  I just said you are my baby. I was not distracted you". Nandini smiled and said,"ok baba leave it. Where are you now???". He smiled and said,"i am on the way to our Home".

Nandini smiled, hearing our home then she said," oh I thought, we will eat lunch together but it's okay you go ma must be waiting na". Manik smiled listening her words and stopped the car aside then asked,"really??? You brought food for me??".

Nandini said innocently,"ha, I brought food for you. Morning I asked ma to pack your food also". Manik smiled the fullest and asked naughtily," why??". Nandini didn't expected this question so she stammered,"ha.... oh... I...". Suddenly Manik laughed loudly.

Nandini understood his trick and said,"you are laughing...... Okay you don't come. I will share with my colleagues Bye.....". Saying this she cut the call and huffed angrily.

On the other side Manik stopped laughing and realised she had cut the call and said," oh God... Nandini you are damn cute. Wait for me darling I will come... Okay relax Manik first call mom and informed about this".

Then he called Rohini who took the phone happily and said,"hello Manik congratulations". Manik smiled and said," thank you mom".

Then she asked,"when will you come Manik??. I have to prepare the lunch Na". Manik scratched his head and said,"ha mom, actually I called to inform..". Then he narrated the whole thing about Nandini.