46. The Prank

Nandini slowly went near him and pressed his shoulders

Nandini slowly went near him and pressed his shoulders..... Sensing someone's touch... He opened his eyes slowly..... And he got locked on her eyes.... Both were looking at each other with their love filled eyes....

After a mini eyelock, Manik whispered as ,"Nandini.......". She looked at him and asked,"tired????....". Manik said,"hmmm". After a second he realized she was here.... He stood up from his chair with a jerk and asked,"are you real???"....

Nandini said smilingly,"yes, I am here for you....". He asked,"what are you doing here????.... I told you....". He was stopped by Nandini who kept her hand on his mouth.

Manik was staring at her, and Nandini said,"I am sorry Manik..... Are you hungry??, I know you are hungry... All because of me... I am very bad.....". A tear drop came out of her eyes and Manik immediately cupped her cheeks, and kissed her eyes wiping her tear....

Then he said,"don't..... Cry..... And you are not bad, you are the best thing for me... You are very precious to me.... Never ever cry... Please it's a request from me.... Okay... ". She smiled and hugged him tightly...

Manik understand her feelings towards the hug, he wrapped his hands around her to tightened the hug. He kissed her head.... And Nandini said,"don't ever feel guilty Manik.... And one more thing... I am very comfortable with you. Don't think that I am uncomfortable..... How  easily you cancelled our lunch plan... You are very bad....  You just have to order me... But you are an idiot....".

She hit his chest and complained cutely.... Manik smiled and didn't say anything just tightened his hug each passing second......

After a minute, he broke the hug and kissed her forehead then said,"i missed you.....". This words registered in her heart and she looked at him lovingly and said,"i miss you too....".. Saying that she kissed his heart... Forgetting about her complaints....

Manik closed his eyes to captured this moment... Then he picked her up and placed her on the table.. He kept his hands on her both sides.... She blushed and looked down.... Manik smiled and said,"you are very cute when you are complaining about me....".

He kissed her nose and continued,"i know you are comfortable.... But I thought you may feel awkward and I was forcing my decision to you.... That's why I cancelled our lunch..... So I am sorry for that...".

She smiled and locked her hands around his neck and said,"you were not forcing.... You just did to spend time with me... So don't say sorry.... And you have all the rights to order me...".

Manik smiled and asked,"really???". She nodded her head cutely... And Manik said,"okay then hug me....". She smiled widely and hugged him tightly... Manik chuckled at her.... And kissed her head....

Then he said,"Nandini..... I am hungry....". Nandini broke the hug and said,"i am so sorry..... Come... I will serve you....". He smiled and again picked her up and placed her on the sofa....