43. Ice cream Date

After they came down a Servant came there and asked," shall I make the breakfast mam"

After they came down a Servant came there and asked," shall I make the breakfast mam". Nandini asked," didn't you prepare??".

The servant said," no mam, actually Abhi sir told me that you will be late so I thought to prepare the food after you guys came down so that you guys can have hot parathas". Nandini smiled and said,"okay, is everything ready". Servant said,"everything is ready mam, just put the parathas on the pan".

All the while Manik was hearing their conversation, finally he said to the servant,"you can go now,". A servant nodded his head and went from there. Then Manik said,"Nandini, I am hungry.. please make something na....".

She glared him and said,"go and sleep and dream about the food". He pouted and turned his face, Nandini chuckled and said,"okay wait, I will just make the parathas".

Saying that, she entered inside the kitchen and on the stove, then placed the pan. After heating the pan, Nandini placed the paratha on the pan.

She was doing her work attentively when two hands wrapped her waist. She shuddered as his touch was making her crazy. She said controlling her breaths,"manikkkk.... What are you doing??".

Manik kept his head on her arms and said,"don't disturb me, I am doing an important work". She sighed and said,"let me make parathas". He said acting childishly,"you do your work and I will do mine".

After that she didn't say anything, soon she made one paratha and said,"Manik, go and eat this". Saying that she free herself from his hold and pushed him out of the kitchen but he said,"i will eat here". Then he make himself comfortable on the kitchen slab and took the plate from her.

She smiled at his behavior and said pulling his cheeks,"you look adorable Manik.....,  like a child". He smiled and locked her on his leg and asked,"really??". She nodded her head.

Manik chuckled and tore a piece of paratha and dipped that in the curd, then he said,"open your mouth now"

Manik chuckled and tore a piece of paratha and dipped that in the curd, then he said,"open your mouth now". She smiled and happily opened her mouth, and he feed her first bite, then he ate his.

She smiled and free herself from his lock and continued her work that is making parathas. All the while Manik was feeding her as well as eating himself. Soon Nandini finished making so she off the stove and went near him.