64. Christian Wedding

Nandini came out of the washroom, that's it she was shocked seeing the bed.. The bed was filled with dresses, jewels, footwear and all...

A gasp escaped from her lips, she called Manik two times but there was no sign of him... She looked at the things carefully and a thought clicked her brain...she took the frock in her hands and a smile formed on her lips unknowingly.... Suddenly a door opened widely...

Navya, Mukthi, alya came inside got ready in their attires, looking breathtaking.... Nandini was looking at them...

Navya asked,"why are you starring at us..... Come on you have to get ready...". They pushed her inside the closet with her frock in her hands...

Soon Nandini came out wearing the frock... The trio smiled at her.. before they could start their rantings, Nandini asked,"is this for the wedding...".

The trio looked at her with a wide grin... Alya said,"you are absolutely correct Mrs. Malhotra...".

Mukthi helped Nandini to sat on the chair in front of the dressing table... And she said,"yes bhabi, today is your wedding as you asked bhai when you came here... You know he arranged everything without any other help... He did everything for you bhabi...".

Nandini was Registered her every words, she was feeling out of the world... but didn't say anything...The trio doing her make up and hair style......

Nandini

Wedding veil

Wedding veil

Jewellery(crown, neck set, bracelet)