53. Sneaking

After the sangeeth, all went to the dinner

After the sangeeth, all went to the dinner.... The dinner was fun filled one..., all are talking about elders crazy dance performances.... Soon they finished their dinner, guests also went from there... Then Murthy's bid bye to the Malhotra's and went to their mansion.... Malhotra's and fab3 retired to their respective rooms....

Soon Murthy's reached the mansion, and all went to their rooms, they are really tired.... Nandini entered into her room and went to freshen up.... Soon she came out after changing her night wear....

She tiredly laid down on the bed and closed her eyes, when she closed her eyes her phone started to ring... She lazily picked her phone and answered as,"hello...".

Manik said,"hello butterfly...".... "Manik.." Nandini said in her sleepy voice... Manik asked,"are you sleeping Nandini...."....

Nandini said,"hmmm..."... Manik exclaimed,"where is my reward....???, without giving my reward you are sleeping.... So bad Nandini...", Nandini slowly sat on the bed and said,"Manik, I will give you tomorrow....".

But Manik cribbed like a child,"no I want now....". Nandini said sternly,"Manik don't you dare come here...., its already late.... You are tired also...".

Manik grinned widely and said,"you are late butterfly, I am on the way to reach you...". Nandini exclaimed,"what???, are you mad Manik??", Manik smiled and said,"yes I am mad, only for you....".

Instead of blushing Nandini was worried for his health and asked,"Manik, you are already tired na.... Then why are you doing this...". He smiled at her caring... He said,"okay, see now I have reached, can you please open the door....".

She freaked out,"you already came.... Someone may see you...". Manik said," no one will see me... Come and open the door..". Saying that he cut the phone... Nandini came down slowly, looking here and there with the fear of someone will caught her...".

Finally she reached the main door and took a deep breath..., and slowly opened the door, and welcomed by Manik's charming smile... But instead of looking him she was looking inside and see there is anyone or not...

Then she turned to him and scolded,"idiot Malhotra... Do you have any sense??, What are you doing here???", she was scolding him keeping her hands on her waist but what caught Manik's eyes are her dress..

She was in her cute night sleeveless frock, that was ended on her above knees...., she was looking like an angel in that dress....., for a minute Manik was speechless... He was looking at her only....

Then Nandini shook his shoulders, and he come back to the reality and wrapped his hands around her waist.... Nandini didn't expect this, so she directly banged on his chest....

She was staring at his brown eyes and Manik asked,"do you know what you are doing to me???", Nandini was clueless at his words, so she nodded as no....