45. Lunch????

In Malhotra mansion:

After cutting the call, Manik came down all ready for the day and FAB4 was already waiting for him on the dining table. He sat beside cabir, then Rohini came from the kitchen and looked manik who was smiling thinking something...

Rohini came near him and pulled his ears, Manik came from his thinking session and screamed,"ahhh....". All are laughing at him.

Rohini released her hand from his ear and said,"what were you doing????, you didn't take your breakfast.... What is the time now....".

Manik rubbed his ear with his palm and said,"mom I overslept..... Please I am sorry....". Rohini smiled and said rubbing his ears,"beta we are busy in your marriage things.... So I couldn't wake you up... That doesn't mean you have to skip your food....... But you are impossible......".

Manik smiled sheepishly and said,"sorry mom.... I don't know how I slept...".

Mukthi interrupted,"mom......Full Night he was speaking to bhabi.... That's why....".

Manik pulled her cheeks and said,"shut up.....". All are giggled and aliya caressed her cheeks and glared Manik... He shrugged his shoulders.... Rohini hit his shoulder and served the lunch for them.

She was coming near Manik to serve but he held her hand and said in his ears,"mom.... I have a lunch date with Nandini....". Saying that he was scratching his back head and Rohini laughed loudly.....

He pouted and said," mom.........". She stopped her laughing and said,"you are really impossible Manik...... ". And she pulled his cheeks, others were confused about their behaviour.

At the time Manik got a call, Rohini took the phone and smiled seeing the caller ID and said,"your Nandu is calling Manik

At the time Manik got a call, Rohini took the phone and smiled seeing the caller ID and said,"your Nandu is calling Manik....". Manik grabbed his phone from her hands and went from there, others laughed at his action...

Then Manik answered the call and said,"ya tell me biwi....", Nandini said,"Manik please na, all are here....
How can I cook Manik???...". Manik smiled and said," no ways.... You are wasting your time..... I am hungry and you know, I already informed about our date to mom.. so make it fast.... And one more thing... Wear saree....".