51. Sangeeth

Evening, the function started:

Cabir and Navya came front and cabir started... Gorgeous ladies and Navya said handsome gentleman... Cabir said and cute little ones.... I Cabir Dawaan, Navya said Navya Naveli Murthy welcome you all to the cabir said sangeeth ceremony of Mr. Manik Malhotra Navya said his soon to be wife Ms. Nandini Murthy....

They both announced on the Mike and everyone clapped for them....

Murthy's are really happy when Navya told her name with Murthy....

Then cabir said,"so we are here for sangeeth... First we start with elders...". Navya said,"here we go for the first dance performance by elders of the family....". Cabir said,"music please....". Then the DJ played the song...

Rajesh came front and started to dance..... Then he pulled Rohini who was hiding behind Manik and Nandini...

main Daalun taal pe bhangRa
tu bhi gidda paa le
chal aisa rang jamaa de hum
ke bane sabhi matwaale

(I’ll dance bhangDa on the beat,
you too dance the giddha dance,
come, let’s have such fun here,
that everyone goes crazy having fun..)

Then they both danced, and Rajesh started to lip sing the song...... Guests were clapping for them. Manik and Nandini was enjoying their performance.... Others giggled at their crazy steps....

mann kahe ki main le aaun
chaand aur taare saare
in haathon par main chaand rakhoon
is maang mein bhar doon taare

(the heart says I’ll go and get
moon and all the stars,
I’ll keep moon there in these hands,
and fill the stars in your hair parting.)

Out of nowhere Raman entered lip singing the lines.... Searching Ishita... Who was running here and there doing some small steps.... Raman noticed her and went behind her.... And caught her then both danced gracefully...

Abhi and Nandini was surprised at their act and laughed loudly, Manik was admiring her... Some of the guests also joined with them with their respective partners...

hello! hello! tu floor pe kab hai aayi
ye lo, ye lo, baDi solid masti chaayi
hello! hello! too much hai tumne lagaayi
ye lo, ye lo, control karo mere bhai

(hello, hello, when did you come to the floor,
take this, take this, what a solid fun is going on here..
hello, hello, you have had (drunk) too much,
take this, take this, control my brother..)

Then both the couples joined and danced with each other, twirling their wives... Everyone is enjoying their performance.... They didn't imagine the great businessmans are doing crazy steps for their children....