Café

Hi guys here goes the first part of the story, hope you all like it.

Happy reading.

*********

It was a beautiful morning in Rathode mansion, A girl of twenty five years was still sleeping snuggling in to the duvet while two elderly persons entered the room and sat beside her on the bed, pulling the duvet off her.

"Princess wake up dear it's already 9:00 and I need to go the office." An elderly man tried waking up her while the women smiled and caressed her hair.

"Look Anika if you will not wake up, Tej I mean ur dad will not have his breakfast and leave for the office." She smiled as she hit the right chord and her daughter sat up on the bed rubbing her droopy eyes.

"Good morning Maama papa!" She exclaimed wrapping her hands around them and hugged them while they kissed her forehead wishing her back.

"Come Jhanvi let's head back, Princess fresh up and comedown to the dining table I'm waiting for you." Tej said walking away with Jhanvi. Anika smiled as she heard her phone ping, She understood it was her best friend and checked the message.

"Good morning Anu,I know you just woke up but I'm reminding you again, plz come to the cafe by 11:00. I and my boyfriend will be waiting for you, love you!"

Anika smiles jumping off the bed, barging into the closet, pulling out a loose crop top and ripped jeans.

After taking a fresh hot shower, she put on her earphones and started listening to the music, brushing up her hair and leaving it open which was flowing till her waist, she applied a minimal makeup, walking out of the room. As she sat on the dinning table, they started having their breakfast.

"So Princess where are you going?" Tej asked her, she smiled and replied, "Dad I'm going to The Café to meet Gauri and her Boyfriend who is also my bestie."

"Ok then, enjoy I'm leaving to the office." He informed as he kissed her forehead, pecking Jhanvi's cheek.

Anika Pov:

As I stepped out of my car, I asked the driver to head back back home as I would be tagging along with my friends.

I entered the Cafe and saw my friends sitting on the table. I walked to them and both of them engulfed me in a hug, they were my best friends since childhood. Mom and dad love them as their own children but somewhere I felt that these both will fall in love as they used have feelings for each other.

"So Gauri and Om where are we going now?" I asked both of them, they smiled.

"We are not going any where Anu." Om said, I was surprised and raised my eyebrow at him, gauri chuckled and answered, "Anu we are here to gossip for a while and then head back home as I and Om want to meet Jhanvi aunty. "

I smiled cause Om and gauri love to be with Mom and Dad all the time, I love their bond. Om ordered three cups of latte and a fererro pastry for me as I love it.

There was no bottle spin as the dare was given to us one by one and the 1st person was me, ok fine!!

"Ok then you're dare is to go that person who is standing there talking on his phone and ask his phone number and wait! After taking his phone number, u need to thank him with a rose flower. " Om gave me the dare while Gauri was smiling.