Let's go.

He guys here goes the next chappy.

Happy reading 😍

---------------------------

As the fresh breeze entered the room through the window swaying the curtains to and fro, The sun rays made their way into the room, they landed on Shivaay's face, this made him frown a bit.

He opened his eyes slowly to face the sun light and blinked his eyes a few times and smiled. He turned to see Anika sleeping peacefully on her side snuggling into the duvet with a cute pout adorned on her lips, he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh God! Anika, you have the ability to make me insane early in the morning. I wish whenever I wake up I will see this cute little face of yours." He mumbled and reached out to her.

He tucked the soft unruly hair strands behind her ear which were disturbing his view, he smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I hope you too reciprocate the same feelings which I do. I love you Anika. Your antics never fail to surprise or amuse me and I can live with them my whole life." he uttered, she snuggled into the duvet getting hold of his hands which were caressing her cheeks.

He smiled and kissed her cheek trying to get out of her grip. After a lot of trails he freed himself from her grip and moved to the washroom to make himself presentable.

"Anika wake up. Look at the time, we even need to go the beach." He tried waking her up after returning from the washroom, she hid her face in the duvet mumbling.

"Mom, please mom 5 minutes. Please." He smiled and whispered, "Anika its not your mom, it's me Shivaay. Now wake up." He shaked her, she sat up on the bed making a cry baby face.

"What is this shivaay? Let me sleep." she cried out still closing her eyes, he chuckled at her antics and pulled her off the bed.

"Now go take a good hot shower to get rid from this drowsy mood. I will wait for you in the living room." he claimed and pushed her into the washroom.

"Should I help you again?" She giggled as she entered the kitchen and saw him cooking something with his back facing to her, he turned with a smile on his face but soon his his smile faded as his breath hitched looking at the goddess in front of him

He immediately closed his eyes and took a sharp breath, "Breath in, breath out Shivaay control, I know you're having a really hard time to control your hormones but please God help me from this girl. She doesn't only look cute she looks hot too." he thought and opened his smiling at her.

"So will you helping me cooking, or else will you help me in messing this around." he winked at her, she pouted at him making it more hard for him to control.

"Ok fine tell me what are you cooking and teach me too simple." she chided, he smiled and gestured her to come closer to him, she nodded and walked to him.

"Ok now lets make coffee." he claimed, she looked at him and patted his shoulder.

"Shivaay I know how to make coffee, coz I'm a coffee lover. I know how to make latte, Cappuccino and espresso." she said surprising him.

"I can understand, Latte and cappuccino are fine but you don't like expresso then why will you make it." he asked her with a raised eyebrow to which she immediately answered with out realizing.

"For you." she told, he was surprised but smiled knowing that she cared for him.

"I mean you are my best friend, so I will make it for you" she said after realizing and smiled awkwardly, he let out a laugh.

"Okay fine. Tell me what yoy want to eat?" he asked her, she smiled and answered, "I will eat pasta." she looked at him, he nodded.

She tried cutting the vegetables but wasn't able to do it, he smiled at her antics and came closer to her as if back hugging her, letting his breath fan over her neck, volcano erupted inside her stomach, he placed his hand on her hand.

"First hold the knife properly and then let your index finger rest on the knife in a tight grip and cut the vegetables into small slices. That's it done." he whispered as he was showing her how to cut the vegetables.

She tried concentrate on what he was saying and was successful.

"Awe! that's so easy." she exclaimed, he just nodded cause he realized the proximity they were sharing, she turned towards him and smiled. He sighed taking a sharp intake of breath and smiled at her.

"So what's next?" she asked, he looked at her, "Okay, then heat this butter in the pan." he said handing the butter to her, she nodded and did as he said, like that he taught her some basics and finally both of them together cooked pasta.

Anika served it on the table and both of them settled themselves on the dining table, she ate the morsel and awed in delight.

"Eat it. It's really tasty." she chided as fed him a morsel, he smiled at her antics and hummed.

"Hmm! So, done guys shall we move?" om asked entering the cottage.

"Yeah! wanna have some pasta?" shivaay asked him.

"Who made it?" Om re questioned him.

"Anika." Was his immediate answer,  Anika looked surprised at him.

"Shivaay are planning to kill me? I can't eat it I'm sorry." Om said in a teasing manner to earn a glare from Anika.

"Oh hello, I didn't cook it. It was shivaay and I just helped him." Anika said rolling her eyes, Om chuckled and pulled her cheeks.

"Ok, fine we look into this later, let's leave and from there we will go to meet Sahil also." Om said while Anika hugged him.

"Really? Thank you." She said excitedly, Both Shivaay and Om smiled at her antics and then three of them left to the place.

-------------------