Café II

Holla people!

Happy reading 😍

---------------------------------

Shivaay and Om was sitting opposite to Anika and Gauri on the table in the café, Gauri and Om was busy in their personal chatting world while Shivaay and Anika are pissed of them, now this reached peaks when Anika peeped into Gauri's phone and saw her chatting with Om.

She grabbed the nearby glass of water and splashed it on Om and Gauri while Shivaay's jaw dropped and eyes widened.

"What the Hell! What do you guys think of yourselves, if you guys were so interested in chatting with each other, you could sit at home and do that. Why did you call me here?" She scowled on them while Shivaay was surprised to see the angry side of her.

Gauri and Om were wiping the water off their faces and Anika offered a tissue paper to Gauri.

"Wipe it off." she scowled, glaring at them at her and threw some tissue papers on Om. "You too!" she added.

Shivaay smiled, "Why did she splash water on you guys?" he asked, Om glared at him.

"When our Ani ma'am gets angry, she splashes a glass of water on their face." he complained like a little child loud enough for anika to hear, and she glared at him making him hold his ears.

"Sorry Ani, We are really sorry." he pouted at her while she searched for another glass of water.

"How many times I told you not to pout. You know right, you like a pig when you do that" She spat on him while Shivaay and gauri burst out in fits of laughter. Om glared at both of them and while anika was mesmerized to seeing Shivaay laughing.

She was drooling over him and Shivaay stopped laughing as he felt her gaze on him and looked into her hazel brown orbs tending to lose himself into them. She realized what was she doing and averted her gaze being embarrassed while he smiled.

"So Bade bhaiya what do you want to order" Gauri asked and Shivaay replied, "One cup of espresso Gauri."

"Excuse me, please get one cup of Espresso, one cup of latte and two cups of cappuccino. Pretty quick please." she informed the waiter while he penned it down.

"So Mr. Omkara how is your artistic life going on?" Anika asked him to which he blushed and pulled out his phone showing some pics to her.

"Awww! these are so cute man. Gauri you are really lucky to have an artist as your husband. Wish I could have one like this too." she smiled dreamily and Shivaay choked out the water he was drinking.

'What artist as a husband omg! Why can't she dream of a business man as her husband, there are many artists in the world but there are very less successful Business man like me.' he thought and Om passed him a tissue paper.

"Are you okay?" Anika asked, he nodded wiping his lips. As the waiter placed the respective orders Gauri and Om picked up there respective beverages while Shivaay picked up the latte and Anika picked up the expresso.

When Anika took her first sip, she immediately spit it out, "Yuck! Why is this so bitter?" she whined, noticing the expresso.

"Eww Kadwa Kaali Coffee." She muttered and Shivaay was again surprised to hear that word.

"What Kaali Coffee? It's called espresso" he tried to correct her but she cut him off in between.

"I know that it's Espresso but look at its color, Black, It's taste Bitter so I call it kaali coffee. Please don't mind!" She revealed, he smiled agreeing to her.

"Where is my Latte?" She frowned while Shivaay passed the cup to her.

"Here take your late and give me my espresso." He smiled at her while she took her cup and called the waiter.

"Bhaiya one more espresso plz" she ordered but Shivaay objected, "No need, you may go."

"Mr. Oberoi it's okay, I'll order another cup, please leave it." she said while he smiled and took a sip of espresso 'It tastes sweet today' he thought and smiled.

After having their beverages Gauri's phone rang, she picked up the phone and answered it. After ending up the call, she pulled om from the chair, "Om I need to go the office immediately come with me."

Gauri was dragging om and Anika stood up,"Hey what about me how should I go?" she asked while om looked at her and then at shivaay.

"Shivaay please drop her." he said and went away with gauri.

"Its okay Mr. Oberoi. I'll leave myself you can go." she denied taking his help and grabbed her bag.

"Wait Ms. Anika I'll drop you." shivaay said and smiled at her while she tried to reply him but he walked away paying off the bill.

As they reached the parking lot shivaay opened the car door for Anika, she smiled and sat in the passenger seat while he closed the door and and jogged to the driver's seats, he ignited the car.

He was driving the car, stealing glances of Anika while Anika has her eyes glued outside the window.

"What is so interesting outside the window?" he initiated a conversation while she looked at him and smiled.

"Nothing so interesting Mr. Oberoi." she rested her head back while glanced at her.

"Can you please stop calling me Mr. oberoi, I feel like I'm some forty to fifty years old and it's also too formal" he said while she chuckled.

"Ok Shivaay" she giggled while his heart fluttered in happiness listening to his Name by her sweet voice.

"So Anika what do you do?" he asked her to which she replied, "Actually I'm a dancer, singer, a type of doctor and I also help my dad to crack deals and so on" she giggled while he smiled at her antics.

"So multi talented?" he raised his eyebrow while she shrugged her shoulders, "Not really" she replied while he nodded his head.

"What do you do Shivaay?" she asked him while he smiled and replied, "I'm not an artist but I'm a Business man, a chef at my kitchen and a dancer but a very bad singer."

Like that they reached to Anika's house, Shivaay stopped the car at the entrance, she got down the car, "Thank you Shivaay for dropping me and for this wonderful ride. Bye. Good night."

She smiled at him while he smiled back at her, "Bye Anika. Good night." he replied and drove off.

----------------------------