After a week

Tada! I'm back with the updates.

Happy reading
💟💟💟

*****

After a week, In oberoi mansion :

In this span of time, Shivaay recovered, his wounds healed and now he is all well and fit afterall his wife had taken care of him and they even intimated leading to a passionate night of love.

"Shivaay" Anika called out dooming into their room. Walking out of the washroom, He cocked his eyebrow signalling her to continue.

"Gauri wants to go Mom's house, actually Mom and dad wants Gauri to stay with them for few days." She revealed buttoning his shirt, He smiled circling her hands around her petite waist, pulling her closer.

"So?" He asked, nuzzling into the crook of her neck, sniffing her unique scent. She stiffened as his pricky stubble caressed her cheek.

"Shiv.. " She shuttered as his rough lips brushed on her neck provoking  desires in her, she felt weak on her knees making it difficult for her to stand. Gauging it, He pulled her closer supporting her weight on him.

"Yes, Babe!" He replied against her soft skin as his hot breath caressed her soft skin evoking goosebumps on her skin. Clutching on to his collar, she leaned on to him while his hands caressed her bare waist under her top.

Feeling the smooth, silky skin under his rough fingers, he cupped the back of her neck angling her face towards him. A smile crept on his lips as he took a glance at her face.

Her beautiful eyes shut tightly making her long black eyebrows fanning on her soft, chubby cheeks which have turned into the darker shade of hue under his mere touch. Her soft inviting pink lips quivering make it hard for him.

The spark between them still exists, even after the almost one year of their marriage!

"Open your eyes, babe." He whispered in his dangerous, husky tone sending shivers down her spine. Shuttering a bit, she opened her eyes to meet the world's most beautiful pair of blue orbs staring at her intently.

Brushing his thumb on her lower lip, he leaned closer letting his peppermint breath fan on her lips. Her hands voluntarily moved, encircling his neck, pulling him closer.

Pressing his lips on hers, he nibbled on her lower lip, gently. She let out a small moan when his tongue brushed her lower lip. Sucking, her lower one, he kissed her passionately. Their breaths mingled setting the environment on fire.

Pulling away from the kiss, a smile adorned their lips as they rested their foreheads together. Cupping her cheeks, he dropped a lingering kiss on her forehead and she felt elated.

"I love you" He uttered embracing her in his warmth. She felt contented in his arms, its the place she could stay forever without any complaints.

"I love you too" She replied gazing into his ocean blue orbs. He smiled pecking her lips.

"Ahem, Ahem.. " Rudra faked a cough, knocking the door. Huffing in exasperation, Shivaay tighten his grip around her.

"What do you want, Rudra?" He asked caressing her cheeks, embarrassing her.

"Shivaay" Anika shuttered wiggling in his grip, earning a glare from him.

"Quick, Rudra!" Shivaay demanded, shooting daggers at him. Rudra giggled and winked at his Super cute bhabhi, who flushed under his teasing grins.

"Bhaiya, I need to talk to bhabhi, personally." Rudra blurted out, looking everywhere but Shivaay.

"For God's sake, I'm reminding you again, She is my wife.. Lawfully wedded wife." Shivaay rebuked, rudra pulled up his famous puppy face, gazing at Anika.

"Shivaay, Leave me!" She said sternly, glaring at him. Shivaay pouted to which she sighed and shook her head in disbelief.

Both of them are babies and Shivaay  address himself as a Big brother, when he himself behaves childishly.

"Nothing can happen with both of you!" She scowled freeing herself from his muscular grip and walked away, sighing.

"See, Bhabhi left because of you." Rudra cried out, drawing a deadly glare from Shivaay and boy, he is gone today.

"Don't you dare, Rudra. Just get out now, she is my wife and why do you need to stick your ass in when we romance." Shivaay retaliated, chucking a pillow at Rudra.

"I don't know myself, Actually why do I everytime interrupt your moment?" Rudra asked Shivaay as well as himself scratching his head.

"Get lost, man!" Shivaay said coldly, styling his hair perfectly with the gel. Rudra mumbled something incoherent walking away, still in trance.

Anika sat down on the breakfast table beside shivaay, who looked away twisting his mouth. Cocking an eyebrow, she tapped on his shoulder only for him to shrug away.

"I'm done!" Shivaay stated, completing  his breakfast in a hurry. He gave her once-over, walking away, drawing a pout from her.

"What happened to him?" Om asked, who was feeding gauri and gauri nodded frantically.

Anika shrugged, narrowing her at Rudra. Rudra gulped down his saliva in fear and blinked his eyes,  innocently. Om sighed.

"Why do you always go in between them?" Om asked, shooting daggers at Rudra, who was giving his fake innocent looks.

"I dont know anything, O." Rudra lied to which Bhavya scoffed.

"Bhaiya, isn't it obvious that Rudra barged into their room, spoiling their moment. Right, Rudy?" Bhavya asked in taunting tone.

"Bhavya" Rudra whined, Bhavya rolled her eyes and looked over at Anika who was pondering over something.

Jerking her bit, Bhavya raised her eyebrow to which Anika nodded digging into her food.

"Baggad Billa! Now how should I tell him that I'm going Mom's house for a  week, accompanying gauri!" She muttered, sighing at her Husband.

*******

Phew finally! Penned it down in the airport, in a hurry. If you find any typo mistake do enlighten me!
Much love ❤❤❤

Votes is 330+ (do it quick)

~Harshu