Her care

Tada!

This beautiful cover is designed by our lovely graphic designerImLilMissComplicated
Thank you darling ❤❤❤

This beautiful cover is designed by our lovely graphic designerImLilMissComplicatedThank you darling ❤❤❤

Happy reading
❤❤❤❤

******

Chopping the vegetables, Anika boiled them for the soup while he was sitting in their bedroom quietly as he was not allowed to move out of their bedroom at any case, it was her order an he complied like an obedient child.

His lips curved upwards as she entered the with a pout on her lips and her hair tied up in a messy bun, unruly hair locks sticking out of the bun.

Anika sat down opposite to him placing the tray between them while Shivaay gave her a perplexed look.

"Did you make all this?" He asked with a frown forming on his lips not even liking it a bit, she shouldn't strain herself like this!

"Yeah!" She replied nonchalantly looking away, ignoring his gaze.

"Babe!?" He called out extending his left hand to hold her. She glared at him jerking his hand and he winced in pain.

"Oh I'm sorry Shivaay, I'm sorry" She chanted in worry, getting a hold of his hand. Shivaay smiled and gestured her to come closer through his eyes.

Pulling up a puppy face, She pushed the tray aside and inched closer to him and he kissed her forehead cupping her cheeks with his left hand.

"I'm fine love!" He assured her, brushing his thumb finger on her cheek, she engulfed him in a tight hug encircling her arms around his neck as if her life was dependent on it.

The thought of something happening to him knocked the air out of her lungs. She can't even imagine a second without him, he is her life line!

He shut his eyes as he felt her warm saline tears soak his shirt burning his skin, he soothed her brushing her hair tenderly.

"Ssh! Don't cry now" He denied trying to pull away from the hug but she didn't budge and tightened her grip around him.

Heaving a breath, He hugged her back not caring about his pain as he knew the torment she was going through.

She is more important than those aches!