Placating her (2)

Tada!

Happy reading
❤❤❤
*****

"I'm sorry and I promise you, babe, I'll never ignore you." Shivaay claimed, holding her hands. Scrunching her face, she looked away  pulling her hands back.

"Don't just give fake promises, Shivaay." She stated, walking away from her cabin. She is hurt, his ignorance always hurt her because he is the only one for her after her parents and no one could ever take his place.

He pampered her like her father, cared for her like her mother, protected like her brother and teased her like a sister. She now understood the term 'Husband'.

'Husband' is an the one in whom you can find your family, in the only one person.

And Ignorance from him hurt her. Chucking those thoughts away, she didn't want to fall weak in front of him, atleast not at this point.

Yeah, she can shown her vulnerable side only to him coz only he can heal her, caress her but not at this moment.

Trailing behind her, he pulled her inside the cabin. Dumping his blazer on the nearby couch, he held his ears and began sit-ups shocking her.

"I'm sorry, babe. Please, I promise, I'll never repeat it again." He tried convincing her. Smacking his shoulder, she pulled him.

"Not this, shivaay. Never do this in front of anyone not even me" She mumbled, denying softly and turned on her heels. He back hugged her, spooning her in his embrace.

"Punish me any ways you want though you are punishing me by your silence but still!" He said, kissing her cheek.

"No need of that." She replied, wiggling in his embrace. He sighed and backed off, drawing a frown from her.

Stomping her foot, She walked away out of the cabin. He immediately dialed Khanna's number, bringing it to his ear.

"Khanna, Get a box of exclusive dark chocolates and red roses. Yea, even get an empty designer greeting card, it should empty." Shivaay ordered emphasizing on the last part.

Being an obedient employee of his boss, Khanna agreed instantly with a simple 'Ok sir.' He had no further questions to ask his sir because, He know his sir is in Anika ma'am's office so it could be for her.

Shivaay smiled, he would apologize her in his style. He didn't want any stupid print on the greeting card because he wanted his feelings to be depicted there and piece of printing cannot do that. He would do it in his way, lamenting his heart out in form of words.

He giggled as he heard her screaming on the employees. Chuckling to himself, he walked out of the cabin to check on what's happening.

"Is this the time to come to the office. Do you even know that there is something called punctuality?" She yelled in a high pitched voice, venting out her frustration on a poor employee.

"But ma'am, it's just 9:00 in the morning and our office starts at 10:00." The employee tried defending himself annoying Anika.

"Now are you gonna tell me, when should I come to the office!" Anika retorted something irrelevant.

"But ma'am, when did.. " The employee trailed off as Shivaay glared at him from behind. Gesturing him to stay quiet and walk away, Shivaay glanced at Anika.