I'm Yours

Hi guys here goes the next chappy.

Happy reading ❤

--------------------------------------

The next day, Tej and Shivaay were attending a press conference, "So guys that's it for today and yeah we want to announce something." Tej claimed.

"Yeah! Gauri and Om come up on the stage." Shivaay called them, Gaurika walked up to the stage holding their hands.

"As you all know they were already engaged, now they are even married." Tej spit out, "Yeah they got married yesterday with our consent."Shivaay announced clarifying the reporters doubts.

"Okay then Shivaay, I'll leave now and yeah Anika will be coming to your office as our project is completed. So we need your signature." Tej informed shivaay. Shivaay's face lit up but tried to hide it.

"Ok I can understand your excitement you can spend your time together but please romance later and complete the project work first." Tej teased him, Shivaay blushed and his statement and nodded.

"Ok dad don't worry, we will finish it." Shivaay assured him, Tej let out a laugh and left from the place.

Shivaay immediately rushed to his office and waited for Anika at the reception, The receptionist was a bit scared as her Boss was standing right in front of her, she gulped her saliva in fear and tried to concentrate on her work.

"Omg! Is Shivaay sir standing here at the reception? How can I even concentrate on my work if is standing here, sir is very hot and good looking, He is really a heart throb for all the girl staff in our office." She muttered under her breath trying to concentrate on her work but it was heard by Shivaay, He smiled.

"Not bad Shivaay." he self praised himself and smirked.

As Anika entered shivaay's office, She walked towards the reception fidgeting with her files not even looking up.

"Excuse me,  Can you please tell me where is Billuji's cabin?" she asked not even giving a glance up.

"Billuji? Who is he?" The receptionist asked not understanding who is it, Shivaay was embarrassed and immediately looked at Anika who was still fidgeting with her files and handbag.

"To be Mrs. SSO" he called her out, "I heard this voice some where. Phail gaya raita." she gasped as realization stuck her and looked at him biting her tongue, holding her ear, she made a pout pleading him through her eyes, he gulped his saliva restaining himself from kissing those pouty lips.

He gulped his saliva taking a full view of her from head to toe, Her hair brushed up in a high ponytail, her face without makeup with those dove shaped eyes, cute little nose and most importantly that dark pink shade of her lips looking more adorable with that pout.

Her off shoulder white skinny top and blue denim, She was looking really irresistible for him. He immediately ran his fingers through his hair and nodded.

"I was waiting for you Anika and how couldn't you look at your to be husband haan, who is standing here?" he rebuked, "To be husband?" The receptionist gasped in horror.

Shivaay smiled widely, "Yes Miss Sarah, She is Ms. Anika singh Rathod soon to be Mrs Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi." shivaay revealed, Anika looked surprised at him while the recpionist face fell down.

"Oh Congrats Sir and Madam." the receptionist sulked, Shivaay giggled at her condition while Anika looked confused at her reaction.

"What happened to her" she whispered to him, he giggled and wrapped his hand her waist side hugging her.

"Let's go to my cabin, I will tell you." he replied leading her to his cabin. The receptionist sat down with a thud.

"Oh god! Shivaay sir is getting married,  Office ki Sare ladkiyon dilon mein aaj bomb phutne wala hain." she thought and sighed.

As they entered his cabin, he burst out into laughter holding his stomach, she looked at him as if he has grown horns.

"Will you care to tell me the reason, Why are you laughing?" she urged him, he continued laughing but stopped immediately at her glare.

He wrapped her hands around her waist pulling her closer to him, she looked shocked at his act.

"Shivaay we are in your office, for your  kind information." she reprimanded him, he smirked and leaned towards her nuzzling into her hair, he inhaled her fruity-lavender fragrance.

"Ahh! heaven man" he thought inhaling her fragrance.

"Shivaay." she shuttered when she felt his breath fanning on her ear, "Actually a minute back when I was waiting for you, the receptionist was not able to concentrate on her work, she was addressing me as hot and good looking and you know what she wasn't able concentrate on her work as I was standing there." he blurted.

"And when I addressed you as my to be wife, her face fell down and I intentionally did that so she should not have any hopes on me you know cause I'm only yours." He added kissing her earlobe, she shivered as his soft lips came on contact of her skin.

She hugged him tightly nuzzling into the crook of his neck, "I love you Billuji and I'm yours only yours." she claimed, he smiled and caressed her hair kissing her temple.

"I love you too Anika." he replied, She smiled in pulled away, "Ok now first sign these papers." she said arranging some papers on the desk.

He sat down on his chair and signed the papers, "Okay, now you should sign" he said handing over the pen to her, she signed the papers and sat down opposite to him checking the papers once again.

"I checked them, you also check them once again." she suggested, he nodded and started checking them while she looked at his cabin and smiled at his taste.

"I love your choice or taste. It's really khidkhitod." she blurted, he smiled at her.

"That's why I chose you." he chided winking at her, she blushed at his statement and walked over to him and kissed his cheeks.

"Thank you." she whispered, he looked shocked at her act.

-----------------------------------------