Shivaay

Hi guys here goes the next chappy...

Happy reading 💟💟💟💟💟💟

-------------------------------------------------

In the midnight, after they made love to eachother. Anika cocooned herself in Shivaay's arms as they laid on the bed naked with a comforter covering themselves. Threading his fingers in her soft locks, he gawked at her.

Ohh how much he love to hold this.. Hmm.. His woman like this, in his arms. The pride which run through his veins when she cocoons herself in his warmth like this. The view of her like this in his arms, face buried in his chest, her body clinging to his, her hair sprawled all over his chest and her legs entangled with his..  drives him insane. She is the whole sole reason for his entire existence and he would splinter into fragments if he would let her walk away from his life... She is His possession, Shivaay's one and only possession.. His Anika.

Weaving his fingers through her hair as she slept peacefully in his arms, Shivaay pressed his lips on her hairline tightening his grip around her. He nuzzled into the crook of her neck sniffing in her unique scent.

Squirming in her sleep, Anika opened her eyes slowly to find her husband buried in her neck. Tangling her fingers in his thick soft locks, Anika brushed them tenderly "What's with you Shivaay? Aren't you sleepy?" She asked cupping his cheeks.

Kissing her knuckles, Shivaay smiled at her "Hmm actually No, I was busy ogling my beautiful wife" He replied heating up her cheeks. "Sleep shivaay, You have a meeting tomorrow and I need to attend the office tomorrow as dad wants me there" Anika reminded him.

"Yeah, So gonna start your own event managing company tomorrow" Shivaay spoke out drawing patterns on her bare waist. Anika smiled "How do you think, I'll start it without you Billuji. Don't worry we are gonna start it day after tomorrow and I need a promise from you" Anika cleared.

"And may I know what is it my love?" Shivaay asked grazing his stubble to her soft cheeks, She giggled as the beard pricked her skin giving a ticklish sensation "That you are gonna be with me when I'm going to accept my first event order" She revealed drawing circles on his bare chest.

"And what makes you think so that I'm not gonna be with my wife in her first step towards success" Shivaay retaliated looking at her intently. Anika let out a deep breath "You may have some important work" she reprimanded.

Frowning at her, Shivaay soft stroked her cheek with his thumb "That will be surely not important than you!" He claimed tightening his grip around her bare waist, Anika smiled and bought up her index finger in contact with his forehead. Soothing the lines formed his forehead, Anika dropped a kiss on his forehead.

"I know I'm important to you but that doesn't mean you will neglect your work for me" Anika retorted, Shivaay sighed intertwining his fingers with hers "Hell yeah I will even neglect my work for you, you are my life, my love" Shivaay declared looking into her hazel brown orbs with full of emotions.

There is no way she is gonna win this argument when he so particular about her.

Inhaling a deep breath, Anika brushed his beard with her thumb "Now sleep Shivaay, it's already 2 Am in the morning" Anika reminded. Nodding in agreement, Shivaay held her securely in his warmth "Good night love" He wished her pressing his lips hard on her forehead. "Good morning Hubby" Anika corrected him earning a chuckled from him.

Next day morning,

"Shivaay" Anika called out handing him his wallet and phone, Shivaay smiled wrapping his hands around her waist pulling her closer. "Shivaay I'm going to the office to meet dad" Anika informed resting her head on his chest.

"Come then I'll drop you" Shivaay spoke only to be interrupted by Anika "No need of that Shivaay, I'll go by my own" Anika replied kissing his jawline. "Come I'm getting late" Shivaay continued ignoring her reply.

"Shivaay I'm.. " Anika was cut off by Shivaay, "If I said I'm dropping you that I mean I'll be dropping you at your office at any cost" Shivaay said sternly walking towards the dresser. "Baggad Billa" Anika muttered under her breath grabbing her phone, "I heard that ok" Shivaay rebuked pressing his lips in a thin line. "Good for you" Anika spat back and tried walking away only to be pulled back by a strong pair of arms.

"Anika each and everything related to you matters to me.. And I want everything perfectly done for you" Shivaay explained pecking her lips, Anika smiled "There is no way I'm gonna win with you in an argument when it's related to me" She chided.

"Good morning Bhaiya, Good morning bhabhi" Rudra wished as he entered the room, Anika smiled side hugging him "Good morning Rudy, Why are you up so early?" Anika asked him. Rudra smiled cheekily "I need to pick up Soumya from her hostel today" He revealed only to earn teasing grins from Anika and shivaay.

"And yeah Gauri bhabhi and Om bhaiya went to an art exhibition" Rudra informed as Shivaay sprayed his cologne, Anika smiled "Ok then carry on Rudy, I'll meet you in the evening" Anika spoke while Rudra smiled.

"Ok then bye Rudra" Shivaay bid bye shoving his phone into his pocket, Rudra smiled hugging both of them "Bye.. Have good day" Rudra wished walking away.

-----------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this part.. Vote and comment on it