Their first word.

Tada!

Happy reading!
❤❤❤
*****

Shivaay opened his droopy eyes slowly, waking up from a deep slumber. He smiled as he saw Anika playing with the babies. Pulling off the comforter, he sat up at straight, admiring his woman and his babies.

Sunaina smiled and crawled to shivaay, climbing on to his lap. Picking her up in his arms, He kissed her forehead.

"Good morning, Angel." He wished, brushing his nose with hers. Sunaina smiled, wrapping her tiny hands around his chest and rested her head on his chest.

"It's been two months Shivaay since they started walking." Anika uttered smiling dreamily and Shivaay let out a chortle.

"And it's been  one and half months since we are making love again." Shivaay sniggered, heating up her cheeks. Blushing at him, She looked away, picking up Ishaan in her arms.

"Billu, Your father is such a shameless person, right?" She asked, pulling Ishaan's cheek. Ishaan glanced up at his father, smiling cheekily, he blinked his eyes and nodded his head slightly.

Shivaay's eyes widened and he frowned at his son. Picking ishaan in his arms, Shivaay pouted.

"Billuji, Stop being a Mama's boy." Shivaay scowled, tickling him and Ishaan laughed out, trying to stop his papa.

"Ma.. Ma.." He cried out, speaking his first word, laughing out loud. Shivaay and Anika's widened, glancing at eachother.

Were their ears ringing?

"Ma..ma." Ishaan cried out, patting Shivaay's bare chest. Gazing at his son, Shivaay smiled, kissing his forehead.

"My Billu's first word. See called you, Mama." Shivaay beamed, peppering kisses on Ishaan's face. Anika smiled proudly though fresh layer of tears glistened in her eyes.

"Aww, My billu. Say it again." Anika squealed, picking up Ishaan in her arms. Ishaan smiled and held her hair locks.

"Mama." He repeated, kissing her cheek. Shivaay smiled and kissed their foreheads, hugging them.

Anika smiled and hugged his little body to hers. Kissing the top of his head, she smiled through her tears, living the moment of being called a mother.

Shivaay smiled, picking up Sunaina in his arms and kissed her nose. Sunaina giggled, kissing his cheek and jumped in his arms.

"Look, Ishaan bhaiya uttered his first word." Shivaay beamed, admiring the mother and son duo. Sunaina pouted, gazing at them and looked back at Shivaay.

Tapping Shivaay's cheek with her tiny palms, she tried grabbing his attention but Shivaay didn't budge. Kicking her legs in the air, she wiggled in his arms and burst out into tears.

"Pa.. Pa..." She cried out loudly grabbing his attention. Shivaay rubbed the back of his neck, smacking himself for hallucinating.

Shaking his head in disbelief, Shivaay gazed at Sunaina who was wailing loudly. Caressing her face, he kissed her forehead.