Poor Rudy!(b)

Next update after 350+ votes

Tada!

Happy reading.
❤❤❤❤
******

Having enough of Shivaay's ranting, Rudra clasped his palms to his ears in frustration.

"Stop it." He screamed, breathing heavily scaring Shivom.

"I need to pee, let me atleast do that peacefully." Rudra growled, stomping his foot and doomed away.

"What happened to him?" Shivaay asked, scratching his forehead.

"Because of your lecture." Om cussed under his breath, shrugging off his shoulder acting all innocent.

Mumbling something incoherent, Shivaay glanced at Om who was gazing at nothing particular.

"Done, Can we start with our discussion. Now?" Shivaay mocked and Om sighed.

"Just wait a second, I'll get the file from my room." Om excused, sprinting out of the room.

"Rudra... Rudra." Om called out, Rudra pulled up a poker face, cocking up his eyebrow at him.

"I need a favour." Om uttered to which Rudra nodded.

"I'm just doing this for my Bhabhi. I'll never forget how you didn't saved from that baggad billa." Rudra scowled and Om nodded.

"Wait, let me guess. You should discuss something with Bhaiya but you don't know what too?" Rudra asked and Om nodded frantically.

"O, Take this file with you. One of my friend is gonna purchase a land nearby for construction so discuss about this. Go, and yeah take time. Ask all irrelevant questions too." Rudra explained and Om nodded in acknowledgment, walking away.

"Why did I get such such brothers?One is innocent, dumb and the other has anger on the tip of his nose." Rudra sulked, praying to the God.

"Yeah, Shivaay we need to discuss about a land." Om initiated the conversation, engrossing themselves in a discussion.

"Rudra, What are you doing here?" Bhavya asked as she saw him, sleeping on the couch.

"Bhavya, let me sleep for sometime again if bhaiya comes, I should handle him right." Rudra cribbed, bhavya chuckled sitting beside him.

As the time passed, Om tried his best to divulge shivaay in unnecessary discussion annoying Shivaay.

"Om, are you doing it on purpose?" Shivaay whined, resting his head back on the head rest.

"What?" Om asked innocently and Shivaay sighed nodding, negatively.

"Is there anything else you need to talk about?" Shivaay asked, holding his head as this stupid discussion has lead to an severe headache.

"No, You can go." Om set him free, weaving another plan in his mind.

As shivaay left the study room, Om walked to the group waking up Rudra from his peaceful slumber.