need

Hi guys here goes the next chappy

Happy reading 💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Mature content Ahead❕❕
-------------------------------------------------

Kicking the door open with his leg, Shivaay entered the room carrying his love in his arms. Anika giggled nuzzling into the crook of his neck, she blew her breath on his neck sending chills down his spine.

"Anika!!" Shivaay warned locking the door, Anika giggled running her nose along his neck making him arch his head back at the sensation. "Anika" He shuttered as he felt her soft rose petal like lips caressing his skin.

Shivaay shivered as she trailed her cold fingers down his nape giving goosebumps all over his body, she smiled as she felt him taking a sharp intake of breath. "Shivaay" She whispered seductively unbuttoning his shirt.

Shivaay laid her down on the bed and was abut to hover her when Anika pulled him on to the bed and sat down on him pinning him to the mattress straddling him, he groaned he felt her core at his erection.

Leaning closer to her she started unbuttoning his shirt buttons with her teeth and slides off the shirt throwing it away, he closed his eyes taking a sharp breath as her cold lips came in contact with his warm skin. He snaked his arms around her bare waist letting his fingers caresses her soft skin.

She smiled and trailed her fingers on his neck, pressing her thumb on his nape she kissed his neck, sucking his skin she marked him as hers, he groaned as he felt her bossoms pressed on his bare chest making his manhood go hard in his pants.

She placed wet kiss all over his chest tracing her fingers on his masculine chest, he shivers as she traced her finger on his waist line, he looked at her who was grinning mischievously, she brushed her cheeks against his stubble kissing his earlobe.

She sucked it, kissing all over his body, she traced his nipples making groan. Leaning to him, she pressed her teeth on his nipples, he moaned tangling his fingers through her hair pressing her into himself. She sucked his nipples till they hardened like bullets and pulled him in a passionate kiss.

Pulling away from the kiss, she slumped on to his shoulder panting heavily and without wasting his time Shivaay changed their positions pinning her down to the mattress he hungrily attacked her Swan like neck making her arch back in pleasure.

Running his cold tongue along her warm neck, he pressed his teeth on her soft skin making her tighten her grip around him. Weaving her fingers through his hair, she yanked him more into her.

He pressed his teeth on her neck making her wince in pain. Running his tongue on her skin, he moisturized her skin as his tongue acted as a soothing balm. Giving her a love bite he marked her as his again.

Anika's cleavage caught Shivaay's attention, tracing his cold fingers along the path he blew his cold breath on it making her shiver, leaning down he pressed his parted lips on her cleavage making her moan, running his cold fingers along her cleavage he pressed his teeth on her skin, scraping his teeth on her soft skin.

Gazing into her eyes, Shivaay gently pulled away her Saree leaving her only in her designer blouse and petticoat.
Anika shivered as his leaned down and opened her blouse with his teeth, his lips caressing her skin in a sweet torture.

"Shivaay please" Anika fumbled as he brushed his stubble against her cleavage. Smiling at his beautiful wife, Shivaay pecked her nose and worked on undressing her completely leaving her totally naked under him.

Anika moaned his name with absolute pleasure as she felt his warm mouth take her hardened peak, as his one hand kneaded the softness of the other. Powerless was what she felt when he touched her every time. Moving down he placed wet kisses on her bare stomach.

Smirking at her condition he pressed his thumb a little more on her navel making her arch in response, Kissing her navel he dived his tongue into it, She threw her head back into the pillows clutching the bed sheets tightly. Moving towards her face, he slammed his lips on hers kissing her passionately.

Shivaay groaned as his arousal was touching her core, giving her goosebumps. Moving down, he placed wet kisses down her long legs, her legs started shivering at his touch.

Kissing her thighs, he looked at the beauty in front on him. eyes shut tightly, Her hair sprawled all over the pillow, hands clutching the bedsheets tightly, her body arched up making her head roll back into the pillow.

This sight turned him on

She gripped into his hairs as he moved down to her woman hood. Shivaay inhaled her feminine scent making her clutch the bedsheets tightly.

All his blood rush through south and he was painfully hard, in need of her. Anika blushed as she felt his need. Cupping his cheeks, Anika pressed her lips on his while her hands made their way to his trousers.

Unbuckling his belt, She threw it away in a corner kissing him. Unbuttoning his trousers, Anika slided them until it pooled around his legs. Shivaay groaned in pleasure as her tiny fingers brushed his manhood.

Moving down, Shivaay gently placed a wet kiss on her triangle making her head roll back, she moaned loudly as he kissed her numb.

Kissing it he worked on it making her body go wild with desires, her stomach churned as his tongue worked on her sensitive part. She clutched on to his hair pressing him into her.

After devouring her, he looked into her which were clouded with desire "Shivaay please" she urged him, he placed a kiss on her forehead "Please what Anika?" he asked her intentionally. She clutched on to his shoulders and looked into his eyes "I want you shivaay, I need you" she uttered those words.

Shivaay smiled "I need you too Anika" he replied back kissing her forehead. She clutched onto his shoulders tightly taking a deep breath as she felt the tip of his manhood at her entrance.

Anika hugged him tightly nuzzling into the crook of his neck, he sighed and gently pushed in entering her and thrusting faster, she moaned and screamed his name as they were at the peaks to reach ecstasy.

He thrusted deeper hitting her g-spothe moaned her name spilling his seeds inside her, he slumped on her little body nuzzling into her neck, she embraced him tightly.

Kissing his forehead, Anika brushed his hair tenderly while he tightened his grip around and laid back on the mattress pulling her on to him. Tucking themselves into the comforter, they snuggled dozing off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this part.. Vote and comment on it.