Caring Singh Oberoi

Hi guys here goes the next chappy..

Happy reading 💟💟💟💟💟💟
------------------------------------------------

Shivaay gazed at the innocent yet beautiful face, who dozed off to sleep on his shoulder while he was driving. Caressing the creases in her forehead with his index finger, Shivaay kissed her forehead.

Now wonder why is he so smitten by her.

Getting out of the car, Shivaay jogged towards her and opened the car door picking up in her arms "Oh god she might be really tired" He mumbled kicking the car door. Carrying her in his arms, He walked into oberoi mansion while she rested her head on his chest mumbling something cute in her sleep making him chuckle.

She is really a baby at times, His baby only his.

"Bhaiya what happened to Bhabhi?" Rudra panicked as he saw his bhabhi in his bhaiya's arms. "Nothing Rudra, She just dozed off to sleep as her day was a bit hectic" Shivaay got the nerves down of his overprotective brother earning a mischievous grin from OmRu.

"Guys it happens" Shivaay said it as a matter of fact, Omru giggled nodding in agreement. "Bade bhaiya leave them, They don't have any other work than this. Carry bhoujayi to your room I'll send the dinner for both of you" Gauri chided glaring at Omru who pulled up a puppy face, shivaay smiled at his sister-in-law who understands everyone so well. "Thank you gauri" He said carrying Anika to his room.

Walking into the room, Shivaay laid her down on the bed and settled down beside her caressing her face "I know I might be over possessive but I can't help it. I'm so in love with you that I can't see nor even think of another man with you. And this is your fault that you changed me like this and I love it cause your mine. I know I was waiting for my first love but you just changed that into the true and last love. No one ever can take your place in my life Anika, on one. I'm Anika's shivaay and will be Anika's shivaay only" Shivaay lamented his heart out pecking her lips.

Shivaay signed looking at sleeping figure who was tired with a bit dark circles around her her eyes. Leaning down closer to her, he gently placed kisses on both her eyes. Noticing that she is still in her Saree, Shivaay walked to the closet and grabbed her shorts and tee. Changing her into them, Shivaay ought to freshen up himself.

After a warm and relaxing  shower, Shivaay walked out of the washroom to see Anika sleeping curled into a ball. Nodding his head in disbelief, he was about to walk to her but the knock on the door grabbed his attention.

The servant stood at the door step with a tray of food, Shivaay took the tray passing a warm smile to her. Walking towards the sleeping figure, Shivaay placed the tray on the night stand preparing himself for walking up his little kumbkaran.

Patting her cheeks lightly "Anika" he called her out. Receiving no response form her, Shivaay tried again by patting her cheeks "Anika now get up please, Only once and then you sleep I won't disturb you tomorrow morning too. Love please" Shivaay persuaded.

Squirming in her sleep, Anika  opened her droopy eyes slowly to see a pair of blue eyes looking at her with concern. Anika sat up straight cupping his face "What happened Shivaay, Is everything ok?" She asked as he settled himself in front of her. "Nothing happened, I was trying to wake you up for having dinner" He revealed grabbing the plate from the night stand.

"But I'm not in a mood to" Anika denied resting her head on the headrest and smiled noticing herself in tee and shorts "Did my billuji change my clothes?" She asked playfully, Shivaay smiled at her "I have the right too" He replied winking at her.

"Anika come on open your mouth now" Shivaay's voice held authority as she scrunched her nose. "Billuji please.. " Anika tried to but earned the a deadly glare "I don't trust you when it comes to your health Anika. I know you very well, the way you neglect your health when your so into your work and I even know that you probably didn't take anything from morning right?" Shivaay asked sternly. Anika bit her cheek and immediately gazed down.

"See didn't I tell you.. Now come don't show tantrums and open your mouth" Shivaay spoke placing the spoonful of food to her lips and waited for her to open. Anika frowned and opened her only to stuffed by the food. Feeding her, Shivaay wiped the corner of her lips while Anika smiled at her overprotective husband.

What on the earth did she do to get such a precious gem like him?

Bringing the water glass to her lips as she gulped down it in a go, Shivaay placed the empty plate aside. Noticing that he didn't have his food, Anika frowned and grabbed the plate glaring at him.

He behaves like a lunatic turning the house upside down when it comes to her health but doesn't know how to take care of himself.

"Eat now" Anika ordered bringing the spoon to his lips, Shivaay smiled and compiled her like an obedient child. Feeding him, Anika smiled at his husband "I love you" She uttered lovingly, Shivaay smiled "I love you too Baby" he replied looking into her honey brown orbs.

After finishing the dinner, Shivaay tucked her into the bed, pulling the comforter on to her and slipped under the comforter beside her. Grabbing her waist, he pulled her into his arms letting her snuggle into him as it's her own and peaceful place to sleep. Resting her head on his chest, Anika pressed a kiss on his chest.

It's her customized plans pillow to sleep peacefully without any stress.

Kneading the sides of her forehead and top the of her eyebrows like a soothing balm, Shivaay lulled her to sleep while Anika cocooned herself in his warmth dozing of to sleep. Smiling at her face, Shivaay dropped a kiss on her forehead closing his eyes for a slumber with his beautiful woman in his arms.

-------------------------------------------------

Target for next chappy is 190+ votes.

Hope you like this part vote and comment on it.