Pont des Arts

Hi guys here goes the next chappy..

And sorry for the late chappy... I was a little busy...

Happy reading 💟💟💟💟💟💟
-----------------------------------------------

Slumping down on the couch beside Shivaay, Anika grabbed her mobile phone and started watching her favorite TV serial, Shivaay face palmed himself "Anika for good sake we are in our Honeymoon" he reminded her, she frowned at and laid down on the couch resting her head on shivaay's lap "So what... Can't I just spend an half n hour for my serial" she retaliated.

Knowing there is no use in arguing with her especially when it's about her favorite serial he nodded his head, she smiled and pecked his lips "We are like this only Billuji... Almost all the girls I guess" she stated looking at him, he smiled stroking her hair "I will never ever question you Anika.. Whatever it might be" he replied kissing her forehead, she smiled and looked into the screen.

Tucking her hair behind her ear, he played with her soft locks while she was busy watching her serial resting her hard on his lap, "Aww how cute" She commented looking into the screen, narrowing his eyes Shivaay peeped into the screen to find the boy proposing the girl, shivaay chuckled "Don't you watch anything else other than love stories" he asked stroking her cheek with his thumb, she looked at him "No way.. I love only love stories, they are so cute.. Just perfect" she replied.

"Hi guys I'm back" Maria wished them entering the Villa, Shivika smiled at her "Hi Aunty" they replied, Maria settled down on the chair looking at them "So how was your night yesterday" Maria teased them, "Not again Aunty, My brothers already embarrassed us and we are in no mood now" Shivaay denied, Maria giggled and nodded in agreement.

"So any plans for today" Maria asked, Anika who was sleeping on shivaay's lap sat up straight "Aunty how about Pont des Arts" Anika said happily while shivaay looked on, "Yeah that's a famous lover point too" Maria suggested.

Anika smiled widely "Then done we will go to Pont des Arts... And that is an interesting place too" Anika chided happily, Shivaay giggled "OK then go and get ready... We will go" Shivaay agreed, Anika smiled at him and hopped to the room.

Shivaay made himself presentable in a white crisp shirts and a black jeans

Anika who entered the room back hugged him wrapping her hands around his torso "Aww looking Handsome" She complimented him planting a kiss on his back, Shivaay smiled and held her hands "Your Mr

Anika who entered the room back hugged him wrapping her hands around his torso "Aww looking Handsome" She complimented him planting a kiss on his back, Shivaay smiled and held her hands "Your Mr. Handsome" He claimed, she giggled nodding in agreement, he pulled her towards him such that she is facing him.

Checking her from head to toe, he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer "Waise you are also looking gorgeous Mrs. Gorgeous" He complimented kissing her forehead.