They!

Tada!

(Next chappy after 350+ Votes and I'm Serious about it from now on.)

Anyways, I have a news, Myself, Ish_mod and Triptikej747 have created a joint account Cupid_Girls. Do follow that account, would be posting our new story there soon.

Happy reading.
❤❤❤
****

"Rudra, Where is Anika?" Shivaay asked, slumping down on the couch beside Rudra who was smiling to himself.

"Bhaiya, Bhabhi is sleeping." Rudra replied, running his fingers through his rough locks, blushing slightly.

"Okay but What happened to you?" Shivaay asked, gazing at him trying to make out something. Rudra smiled widely and hugged him.

"Bhaiya, The thing is.... " Rudra started and moved away, smiling to himself again much to Shivaay's annoyance.

Huffing in exasperation, Shivaay smacked Rudra's head, gesturing a what through his fingers.

"I'm in love, again." Rudra confessed, surprising Shivaay. Smiling to himself, He slapped Rudra slightly.

"We know that before itself but anyways Happy realization, Duffer Singh Oberoi." Shivaay said, holding his hand and Rudra smiled.

"Well, All thanks to my Super cute Bhabhi." Rudra revealed and Shivaay's smile widened, His Anika is definitely an Angel, beautiful angel.

"But Bhaiya how are you handling Bhabhi these days? Oh my god, she just started crying because I didn't give her an another packet of Nachos." Rudra asked, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Pregnancy mood swings, you know! The best thing a man would experience in his life time for his love, his life." Shivaay uttered, smiling to himself.

"Okay, Bhaiya I need to talk to Bhavya, I'm gonna share my past with her." Rudra uttered standing up on his feet and Shivaay nodded, patting his shoulder.

Shivaay entered the room and found Anika sleeping, snuggling into the comforter. Tiptoeing to her, He sat down on the bed, beside her.

Dropping a tender kiss on her forehead, he caressed her hair softly gazing at her Angelic face.

Sensing his touch, She smiled in her sleep and opened her droopy to yes slowly, drawing a smile from him.

"Wanna have some water?" He asked pouring the water in a glass and bought the glass to her lips

"Wanna have some water?" He asked pouring the water in a glass and bought the glass to her lips. Gulping it down, She smiled at his little sweet gestures of love which make her fall for him, more.

Their love is a and would a bountiful one forever, it would never lessen.

"Well, Rudra confessed his feelings towards Bhavya to me." He said, tucking her soft locks behind her ear.

"And I'm happy for it." She squealed, pouncing on him, hugging him tightly, kissing his cheek in excitement.

"Easy girl, you're having our little munchkins now." He reminded, pulling her on to his lap, caging her in his embrace, she bit her tongue mouthing a sorry.

"Sorry cuties, Mama was excited for your Rudy chachu." She uttered, caressing her belly, Shivaay smiled and placed his hand on hers, kissing her jawline.

Rudra heaved a breath as he saw Bhavya in the backyard, walking gazing at the moon.

"You can do it, Rudra." He encouraged, patting his chest, taking deep breaths.

"Hey Bhavya." He whispered in her ear, standing right behind her, sending shivers down her spine.

"Oh Hi, rudra." She replied, smiling faintly and continued walking.

"Sorry, Bhavya." He apologized, pulling her back and she nodded, looking everywhere but him.

"Well, I have a reason. Can you give ne a chance, please?" He asked, tipping her face towards him.

Sitting on the grass ground, He pulled Bhavya beside him, holding her hand.

"You know what, When I was in my college, I loved.. Underline the word loved a girl, Her name was Soumya, Anika Di's cousin and my college mate. I proposed her and she accepted my proposal too, I was deeply madly in love with her and I accept that I would love her ten times more than the previous second, I loved her.

I don't know What happened? but she broke up with me saying I was an irresponsible, immature person and I don't deserve her, after two years of our relationship. I was broken and from that day I didn't believe in love again but Anika bhabhi helped me out of the trauma. I wanna be a open book to you so listen, I had my first kiss with her, first date with her and she was my first love and I would never forget her." He narrated his past and tears followed down freely her cheeks.

"But Bhavya I want you to be my last kiss, last date, last Valentine and my and my last love." He indirectly confessed and her eyes widened in shock.

Gasping at his words, she gazed at him. He smiled and kissed her knuckles.

"I love you, Will you marry me?" He uttered those words, proposing her for marriage and she pinched herself, assuring that she wasn't dreaming.

Wiping her tears, He kissed her cheek and she blinked her furiously, stiffening in that position.

"Bhavya, I love you." He repeated, kissing her knuckles and she flung herself in his arms, sobbing.

"I love you too, Rudra.. I love you so much and I'll marry you." She cried out hugging him tightly. Threading his fingers through her tresses, he kissed her hair.

Love and life always deserve a second chance.

"Anika, Rhea called me and I asked her to replan your schedule from tomorrow as you will be working at home under me my assistance." He said and she frowned, pouting at him.

"Shivaay..." He hushed her in between, pecking her lips.

"You promised me that you'll listen to my every word." he reminded her and she sighed, nodding her head.

"I'm also gonna take care of everything from home." He revealed and she smiled, pecking his lips.

******
Precap : Rudra reveals it to the family.

Next chapter after 350+ votes.
Much love
~Harshu