Possessive.

Hi guys here goes the next chappy.

Happy reading 😍😍😍😍😍
-------------------------------------------------

"Bhaiya if your done with your romance. Now let's enjoy the party." Rudra said sitting on a nearby table, Shivika smiled and settled down beside eachother.

"Shivaay can I ask you something?" Mallika asked eyeing Anika, Shivaay nodded in agreement.

"Let me know, why did you ask Anika to wear a saree?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows.

Shivaay smiled and wrapped his around Anika pulling her closer.

"What's a big thing in it? I wanted to see my soon to be wife in a saree." he said it as a matter of fact, Mallika giggled and nodded in agreement.

"Bade bhaiya, Bade baal wale bhaiya" Soumya screamed in their ears hugging them from back, Rudra smiled widely and winked at her.

"Hi soumya." Om and shivaay greeted her, she smiled.

"Hi Gauri Bhabhi and Anika bhabhi." she greeted them, Anika smiled and engulfed her in a hug joining Gauri too.

Shivaay's blood was boiling as All the boys were gawking at Anika, he slid his hand around her waist pulling her closer to him, she looked at him confused to which he smiled and mouthed a "Nothing".

She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder, he kissed her forehead looking at the boys and caressed her hair, she cuddled more into his warmth and enjoyed the reception party.

After a while, "Oh god! where did this girl go now." Shivaay thought searching for her.

"Om, where is Anika?"  he asked, om gave a teasing smile but made a puppy face when shivaay glared at him.

"I don't know shivaay" he replied.

On the other side,

"Hmm! Shivaay is busy talking to someone." she thought and stood in a corner talking to some girls with Somya.

"Bhabhi tell us about your love story." Soumya asked nudging anika with her elbow. Anika let out a laugh.

"Love at first sight." she replied smiling at her, Soumya smiled at her.

"Wow bhabhi. You fell for bade bhaiya at the first sight it self." she teased, Anika blushed and nodded in a yes.

"Okay, bhabhi. It's couple dance time..I'm going to Rudra." Soumya said walking towards Rudra. Anika was about to leave when a boy came towards her.

Shivaay finally found her, standing in a corner, he also saw a boy standing with her and held his hand out for her, shivaay hands clenched into fists.

"Hey beautiful, I'm Rohan. Can I know your name?" The boy asked, Anika giggled and saw Shivaay staring her.

She thought to play along making shivaay jealous.

"My name is Anika." she replied, "Wow a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." The boy complimented,  Anika faked a blush,  Shivaay's jaw clenched and gritted his teeth.

"How dare he? How dare he call My Anika as beautiful? And why the hell is he blushing ?" he thought.

Anika smiled noticing shivaay from the corner of her eyes.

"Awe! He is looking like a hot pot." she thought, "Can I have a dance with this beautiful lady." the boy asked kissing her knuckles.

And that was the last strand, Shivaay lost his temper and walked towards them.

"I'm sorry. But this beautiful lady is soon to be Mrs. Anika Shivaay singh oberoi." he said grabbing her waist pulling towards him.

"Oh! Okay, But I'm just asking her for a dance right. Please will you dance with me." He asked Anika, Anika looked at shivaay who was shooting daggers at her.

"No way. She will not dance with you. This lady is mine and she will dance with me only me. Now get lost from here." Shivaay roared on that poor soul shooing him off

Anika bit her cheek to control her laughter, "Shivaay its okay. He was just asking for dance." she tried controlling his anger, He glared at her and pulled her onto the dance stage.

As the song started, He slid one of his hand around her waist and pulled her closer holding her hand, she rested one of her hand on his chest, they swayed their hips to the song, he twirled her and back hugged her running his cold fingers on her warm stomach sending shivers down her spine.

He nuzzled into the crook of her neck inhaling her scent, she arched giving him more access to him, he ran his sharp pointed neck along her slender neck, she moaned as he kissed her earlobe.

"What were you doing with him" he whispered swaying their hips, she smiled.

"Nothing he just asked for a dance" she replied hiding her smile, "Is that?" he asked biting her earlobe, she winced in pain.

She nodded in yes, "Don't lie okay. You were doing it intentionally right just to burn me. And why the hell did he kiss your  hand." he asked licking her earlobe to soothe the pain.

"Woh.. Woh." she was out of words.

"Remember on thing Anika. Only I can kiss you and touch you. I can't even see you with any other man Anika." he concluded, she smiled turning towards him, she wrapped her hands around his neck swaying to the beats.

"Oh my god! So possessive about me?" she asked with a smile adorned her lips, he pressed his lips on her forehead.

"Yes. I'm really possessive about you Anika, cause I love you." he revealed. She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Awe! I love you too. And I'm only yours. I was just trying to make you jealous." she spilled out, he smirked and pulled her closer.

"So, What punishment should I give you, for this stunt?" he asked.

"Punishment?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows, he giggled and nodded in a yes.

"Please, No. I'm sorry." she said pouting at him pecked her pout not caring they were in public.

"Yeah, Punishment is that, You yourself should kiss me. That too on my lips." he revealed.

She blushed and nodded in a No, "No I'm not gonna kiss you." she denied, he smirked.

"Let's see. " he challenged, she looked at him.

"Ok let's see." she challenged him back.

As they parted as the song ended and walked down from the stage towards others.

----------------------------------------