Shock

Hi guys here goes the next chappy.

Happy reading 😍

--------------------------------------

After having a heart full talk Shivaay and Rudra left to Oberoi mansion while Om went to the studio with Gauri.

In Oberoi mansiom, "Bhaiya so tell me what gift are you giving bhabhi?" Rudra asked in a teasing manner, shivaay smiled.

"What ever I give, it's my wish, why do you want to know about it?" Shivaay countered him, Rudra made a crybaby face.

"Bhaiya, Now you even dont want to share anything with me. Ahh god what happened to bhaiya? I known this is some imposter who is in love and not sharing secrets with me." Rudra blabbered in a dramatic way, shivaay giggled at his antics and smacked on his head.

"Shut up Rudra, don't be a child." shivaay said and left to his room.

After taking a hot shower, Shivaay got ready and went downstairs to meet khannaji but was shocked at the sight in front of him, he stood numb while rudra who has just come come there screamed.

"Oh my god!" Shivaay looked at Rudra and the sight in front of him all he could ask was, "When? how? where?".

Haider and Mallika who just entered the mansion was hell shocked at the sight in front of them.

"What the hell!" they screamed in union, "What is this Om?" Haider asked looking at their condition, Om sighed.

"Actually when we went to our studio, we just got a call to come to so and so place and deliver the painting, So I and gauri went their and found out that it was some place where couples get married, as we entered the place, we were forced to get married and they didn't even give time to explain. And now we are married, here is the marriage certificate." Om blurted and handed over the Marriage certificate to Shivaay and Haider.

Haider and Shivaay carefully studied the Marriage certificates while Mallika informed Anika about the happenings, Shivaay and Haider smiled.

"Ok if it's done, what can we do, already you both are engaged so that doesn't matter to us." Haider said.

"Ya that doesn't matter to us cause you both are happy with eachother, we were a bit shocked as all of this happened suddenly that's it." Shivaay added, Gaurika smiled and were about to take blessings when Haider and shivaay pulled them into a hug.

"You people forgot me." Rudra sulked, Shivaay smiled and pulled him into the hug.

After a while, Anika enters Oberoi mansion all jumping and screaming.

"How?when?" Shivaay who was sitting on the couch smiled at her excitement and pulled her on to the couch.

"Don't get so excited, Gauri is in Rudra's room while, Om is with Haider and rudra in his room." he informed, Anika smiled widely and sprang onto her feet.

"Ok then I'm going to Gauri first, then I'll go to Om. Bye" She chided winking at him, he giggled at her antics and left to Om's room while Anika left to Rudra's room.

"Oh my god! Tune shaadi Karli?!" Anika screamed pouncing on Gauri on her back, Gauri smiled and nodded in a yes blushing.

"Oh god! Mallika, she is looking like a red tomato." she commented while Mallika giggled.