Late night talks.

Tada!

Happy reading!
❤❤❤❤
******

Anika smiled weaving her fingers through his rough locks while he laid on her naked body, under the duvet. Their legs tangled, breaths caressing each others skin, hands all over eachother body. 

Caressing his hair, She placed a kiss on his forehead and felt him smile against her skin. He sighed and propped up on his elbow, lazily.

She giggled at his look and snuggled in to his warmth. Propping up on his right elbow, he rested his face on his hand while his other hand caressed her belly region.

"You know what Anika? I'm khidkhithod happy now. We will soon have a cute little Anika, playing around." Shivaay expressed, gazing at her.

"But I want a cute Billuji. All of his characteristics inherited from my baggad billa." Anika revealed, pulling his cheeks and Shivaay giggled.

"How about twins? I wish we could have twins considering both our wishes. My princess exactly like you and your Billu like me." He uttered dreamily, twirling her soft locks and she smiled, nodding.

"If not, I don't mind in impregnating you again for my little Billu." He teased heating up her cheeks.

"Cheapda!" She exclaimed, smacking his chest, earning a hearty laugh from him.

"Oh! Look baby, Your mom is angry as if she isn't at all involved in this. You know right, I and Mama.. " He further teased, complaining to his unborn baby.

"Baggad billa, is she my baby too, you wouldn't get a baby without me." She stated, biting his shoulder and he whimpered.

"Junglee Billi." He exclaimed, rubbing the part of skin were she blushed and she smirked.

"I don't mind, babe. If you want to, you can give me a love bite too, like I have given you one." Shivaay whispered, wiping off the smirk on her face,  caressing the purplish love bite on her shoulder.

Placing a soft kiss on her shoulder,right on top of the love bite,  he brushed his tongue on her skin and she shut her eyes tightly, clutching his arm at his sudden act.

"So, my hubby wants a love bite?" She whispered, pinning him to the bed and sat on him, straddling him while he grinned at his junglee billi.

Nuzzling into the crook of his neck, she sniffed his unique scent. Running his fingers along her bare back, he scraped the path of her spine with his nails and she whimpered.

Pressing her teeth on his skin, She gave a hard bite in his skin and sucked the spot, brushing her tongue on his skin like a soothing balm.

"Perfect, isn't it?" She uttered admiring her work. Tracing her finger on the mark, she kissed on it and he giggled, pecking her cheek.

"It is perfect because it's given by you,  the perfect lady of my life." He uttered, kissing her forehead.

She smiled and kissed his cheek, hugging him tightly. Laughing out loud, he reciprocated the hug.

"Such a baby." He uttered, caressing her hair and she pulled away, gazing at him.

"Your baby." She stated proudly and slid back on to bed while he frowned at the loss of her warmth.

Pulling her into his arms, he smiled widely as his body absorbed the warmth from her.

"Shivaay tomorrow, lets go to Mama's house. I wanna reveal the matter, personally." She said caressing his bare shoulder and he nodded.

"Yea, I forgot to be inform you, Haider and Mallika are coming tomorrow. Sorry babe." He revealed and her eyes widen in shock.

"What? they coming tomorrow! Aww, I'm so happy." She squealed and he chuckled bundling his cuteness in his arms.

"Stop going to the office from tomorrow onwards, you will work form home and I'll accompany you too." He said sternly and she rolled her eyes.

"There is still time, Shivaay. Don't worry, I'll handle everything. Believe me and trust me." She replied, cupping his face and he frowned.

"But.... " She hushed him, caressing his stubble.

"I will agree to all of your conditions but after some more time." She stated and he nodded, happily.

"I trust you more than myself." He claimed, brushing her hair softly. He smiled as the clock ticked to three in the morning, he loves their late night talks and make outs.

"Shivaay, Can I ask you something if you don't mind?" She asked nervously and he frowned.

"You have every right to ask me anything, babe. Why are you even hesitating?" He asked scrunching his nose and she sighed.

"It's about Rudra." She blurted out and he glanced at her.

"So? Remember one thing, about rudra  you have more rights on him than me. He considers you as his mother and I'm happy as well as proud about it. When you want to talk about Rudra, just throw your decision at me and I'll comply without any queries." He claimed, kissing her forehead and she smiled at her man.

"Don't you think that something is sparking up between Rudra and Bhavya?" Anika asked and Shivaay smiled.

"Yea, I noticed it! Bhavya is still unaware about Rudra's past but we just can't pop up in between them. Rudra himself should reveal it Bhavya." Shivaay said, pressing his lips on the corner of her lips.

"I'll take care of it but I'm scared what if Bhavya misunderstands." She put forth her view and he heaved a breath.

"There will be second chances in lives, baby." He replied, leaning closer latching his lips to hers.

She smiled in the kiss, her fingers made their way to his hair, yanking him towards her.

He cupped her cheeks with one of his hand while he wrapped his hand around her waist, pulling her closer, deepening the kiss.

Pulling away, he rested his head on hers and smiled as he saw the desire flickering in her eyes.

Hovering over her, he wanted to pleasure her again, devour her body again, worshipping her and this led out to a passionate love making, again.

*******
Precap : Shivika reveal it to Tejvi.

Next update after I feel satisfied with your votes.
Much love
~Harshu