L'amour

I'm really happy with your response guys.. Thank you.. I know I'm replying a little late to your comments but I'm really busy with my college dear.. Hope you don't mind but I will reply everyone for sure but I might be a little late...

Hi guys here goes the next chappy...

Happy reading 💟💟💟💟💟💟

Mature content ahead :
-------------------------------------------------

Shivaay smiled as they entered the Villa, "So fresh up and come to our room" Shivaay informed kissing her forehead, Anika gave a confusing look to him "Where should I fresh up" she asked him, he smiled and pointed towards a room "There are many rooms here.. Choose anyone and before you ask why... Let me say you it's a surprise.. So come back quickly will be waiting for you" he replied winking at her, She blushed and nodded in agreement.

"Ahh god what should I wear... Anika take a chill pill, your are anyways gonna be gorgeous in anything.. Just select something" Anika had a small self talk after coming out of the washroom in a purple bathrobe, She was about select something when there was a knock on the door, She opened the door, peeping out she found Shivaay standing there with a dress in his hand, She smiled at him raising her eyebrows.

"Hmm actually this is for you.. Wear this tonight" Shivaay chided handing over the dress to her, She smiled widely "Aww thank you Billuji" She thanked him, he smiled at her "OK get ready now.. Would be waiting for you to be in arms" He stated winking at her, she blushed closing the door.

Anika moved towards their room and opened the room door and was surprised to see the room decorated with roses and fragments candles, She smiled as the Rose petals were placed on the bed arranged in L'Amour (Love), the dim light was adding more beauty to the room with the lighted candles.

"Did you like it" Shivaay asked back hugging her, snaking his hands around her waist, he rested his chin on her shoulder kissing her jawline, She turned towards him and hugged him tightly "It's beautiful Billuji" She complimented nuzzling into the crook of his neck, he smiled "Waise I prefer Shivaay when we are on the bed... And when I'm busy making you mine" he spoke winking at her, She giggled and looked at him.

Shivaay moved a little back checking her out from head to toe "Oh god you are looking damn Sexy in this outfit" he praised making her blood rush up to her cheeks making them crimson red in colour.

"Hmm

"Hmm.. You are looking Hot Shivaay" She spoke trailing her finger on his white shirt which was hugging his well built chest, He smirked and pulled her closer nuzzling into her hair, he inhaled her fragrance closing his eyes "Oh god you smell heavenly babes.. I just love your fragrance which just belongs to me... My personal brand" he wishpered in her ear, playing with her soft locks.

Anika shivered as he trailed his cold fingers down her nape giving goosebumps all over her body, he smiled as he felt her taking a sharp intake of breath, tilting her head by cupping the back of her neck, he looked into her eyes, he gently stroked her chubby cheeks with his thumb, She looked into his eyes which were showing pure desire, love for her.