Possessive Anika

Up with the next chappy.

Happy reading!!
❤❤❤❤❤

*********

A smile formed her lips as they reached the Ice cream parlor and He being Her Gentleman jogged to her side and opened the car door for her to get down. Shivaay held out his hand for her, she smiled holding his hand and stepped down out of the car.

He wrapped his hand around her waist giving a smile to her as they walked into the ice cream parlor. "So what do you want to eat babe?" He asked her as he pulled out the chair for her to sit.

She narrowed her eyes a bit, pouting and tapped her finger on her chin giving him a sudden urge to kiss her. "Nah, You sit here. I'll go and get" She chirped happily, he smiled at her and nodded in agreement.

She walked to the counter for a self service, "Excuse me, two chocolate soft serve ice creams topped with chocolate syrup and crushed cookies" She ordered, The boy nodded in response.

"Ma'am please wait for few minutes" The boy requested to which Anika nodded in response and waited there tapping her feet on the ground. After a while, the boy handed over the tray to her with a smile.

"Thank you" said Anika grabbing the plate from the counter and walked to the place where Shivaay was seated. A frown formed on her face as She saw a girl in mid twenties with beautiful hazel brown orbs, sharp nose, pink lips and slender waist sitting opposite to him.

Her eyebrows knitted together when she saw both if them laughing loudly. "This is so not done ok" She muttered to herself and gawked at them angrily. Her eyes reddened with possessiveness when she saw the girl holding Shivaay's hand.

How dare she touch my husband! You are so gone.

She tightened her hold on the tray and approached them in long strides and put the tray on the table with a thud grabbing their attention. The girl glanced up at Anika, who was raising an eyebrow at Shivaay.

"Oh Anika, She is Stella. My classmate and childhood friend" Shivaay introduced the girl to Anika. The girl passed a smile while Anika faked a smile to her "Oh Hi Stella, Myself Anika, Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi" She introduced herself stressing the last part, gritting her teeth.

"Oh She is your wife" Stella exclaimed eyeing Anika, Shivaay nodded and pulled out a chair for Anika, "Sit down Anika" Shivaay chided grabbing her hand. Stella smiled at them, "Shiv this is not fair, You didn't even inform me that you got married" Stella whined making Anika fume in anger.

"Shiv?" She muttered angrily audible enough to Shivaay, he gulped his saliva as he saw her clenching her fists. "Sorry, Barbie it just happened all of a sudden" reasoned shivaay earning a glare from His tigress.

Barbie! Like seriously Shivaay.

"Oops I just bought two ice creams, one for Shivaay and for myself" Chimed Anika thinking that Stella would go and get herself an Ice cream and in that period of time, She would take of Her Baggad Billa. "It's ok Babe, I'll go and get one for Stella, you both talk for a while" Shivaay excused himself making Anika bang her fist on the table.