Drive II

Wish you all a Merry Christmas 🎄❤🎄❤🎄❤

And apologies for the delay in updating.. So here goes the next chappy.

Happy reading 💟💟💟💟💟💟
-----------------------------------------------

Shivika walked towards the car while Shivaay was holding the ice creams "Billuji I want my ice cream" Anika cried out dramatically, shivaay giggled pulling her closer "First lets get into the car and then you have your ice cream and I'll have my favourite dessert" shivaay replied winking at her earning a blush from her.

Pushing him away slightly, Anika giggled "I guess you need to earn your favourite dessert" Anika claimed teasing him, Shivaay grinned inching closer to her "Fine then" he replied and in a spun he back hugged her.

"Better you get into the car or I don't have any problem continuing our romance here" Shivaay whispered in her ear as his breath was caressing her skin, Anika closed her eyes at the proximity.

Damn this proximity still have an effect on her even after a month of their marriage.

Opening the back door of the car with one of his hand, Shivaay sat back in the car with Anika on his lap. "So why don't I start earning it" Shivaay whispered in a husky tone kissing her ear making her cheeks turn darker in hue.

"Shivaay let me atleast eat my ice cream" Anika cribbed pouting earning a small laugh from him. "Your wish but be ready to face the consequences" Shivaay warned trailing his index finger down her face. "Shivaay" Anika called out sternly and grabbed the ice cream from him.

"Baggad Billa See because of you my ice cream started melting" Anika sulked hitting him on his chest with her tiny fists which only made him tighten his grip on her waist "Eat" he said or to say ordered with authority in his voice.

This tone really amused her

Anika gazed into his eyes as his eyes flickered with love and desire for her. Compiling to him, Anika gently scrapped out the wrapper of the ice cream and licked it slowly flavors exploded on her taste buds, a groan of pleasure rumbled in her chest and she took an other lick "Yum.. This is so tasty" Anika moaned while Shivaay stared at her intently.

Damn this girl will seriously be the death of me some day.

Inching closer to her, Shivaay tightened his grip around her petite waist and licked the ice cream from the other side making Anika's eyes go wide. "Hmm.. You are right this is so yummy" Shivaay agreed with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"But I prefer to have this more than this ice cream" Shivaay added pecking her lips, Anika blushed burying her face in his chest. " Oho.. What happened to my Junglee billi today, I guess she is scared of her Billu" Shivaay teased her knowing where would this lead to.

Grabbing his collar, Anika pulled him closer "I'm not scared of anyone Mr. Billu, Did you get that" Anika stated slamming her lips on to his. Shivaay smiled yanking her closer to her.

Ahh he had hit the bull's eye

And its not that She didn't understand his trick. She knows him very well after all she is Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi but she needed this too as much as he needed it so she played along.

Kissing him ferociously, She thrusted her tongue into his mouth as he responded back with the same passion. Tangling her fingers in his hair, she pulled him more into the kiss while he hands caressed her curves giving into the kiss.

Slumping her head down on his shoulders, Anika panted clinging on to him. Shivaay smiled caressing her hair controlling his uneven breathing too. "This was really wild" He claimed nuzzling into her hair, sniffing her unique scent.

Her fragrance has the ability to drive him crazy at any point of time.

Brushing his fingers in her neck, Shivaay titled her head pressing his lips on her nape sending chills down her spine. Arching her head back in pleasure, Anika gave room to his wet kisses.

"Shivaay" Anika shuttered as his breath was fanning on her cleavage. Pressing his lips on her cleavage, Shivaay gazed upwards at her face. Her head fell back while her eyes were closed in glee, cheeks tinted and her lips parted in anticipation.

Always a beautiful sight to admire and feel proud of.

Taking that particular skin in to his warm canal, shivaay sucked the skin making her head roll her back and she winced as he pressed his teeth on her skin but the pain was soothed as his tongue acted like a soothing balm.

Clutching his hair tightly, Anika pressed herself more into him while he smiled as he marked her as his by the love bite he has given. "Tring Tring" Shivaay's phone call disturbed their moment.

Huffing in exasperation, Shivaay moved back while Anika pouted searching for his phone. "Rudra" she whispered as she saw the caller Id. "I guessed it right.. Who else can have this perfect timing" Shivaay muttered in annoyance.

"Hello Rudra" Anika answered the call, "Bhabhi where are you guys.. We are waiting for you" Rudra revealed and when Anika was about to answer Shivaay snatched the phone "Rudra we will be a little late, Don't wait for us ok. Bye good night" Shivaay said in a go hanging the call without even listening to Rudra's reply and chucked the phone aside capturing Anika's lips with his again.

-------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked this part.. Vote and comment on it.

Target for the next chappy 200 + votes.