Welcome Goa

Hi guys here goes the next chappy.

Happy reading 😍

----------------------------------

Everyone were busy in those world while Shivaay was lost in Anika who was peacefully sleeping on his shoulder but then Haider broke the silence.

"Shivaay did you book any cottage there?" he asked while shivaay nodded his head in agreement.

"Yeah I booked two cottages for us, one for boys and one for girls." he told, Haider smiled at him.

"Please immediately can you cancel that booking." he requested while shivaay looked on at him.

"Just do as I say shivaay." he told while shivaay shrugged his shoulders and cancelled the booking.

"Actually the reason, I asked you to cancel the booking is, I already booked four cottages for us, each cottage has one room with and attached washroom and a kitchen" he told with a grin on his face and continued,  "Actually we couples are gonna stay together like me and mallika in one cottage, Om and gauri in one cottage and other two rooms you three should decide.".

He told smiling like an idiot while shivaay looked shocked at such a revelation by then Anika woke up rubbing her eyes with her petite palms yawning and stretching the body making Shivaay smile at her.

"So finally you woke up!" he teased her.  she smiled and rested her head on his shoulder and wishpered a "Yes" back. He chuckled and caressed her hair.

"I was telling you something, now you three should decide that where will you guys stay?" Haider told winking at shivaay who glared back at him.

"What is there to decide Haider bhaiya? I'm not gonna share my room with anyone so, I'll stay in one cottage while Shivaay bhaiya and Anika bhab oops I mean Dii will stay in the other room." Rudra told with a mischievous grin on his face, Haider snorted earning a glare from Shivaay.

Anika looked at Rudra with wide eyes who made a puppy face.

"Anika Dii plz for me. Please share your  room with this Sadu and Akudu bhaiya please." Rudra pestered in dramatic way holding his hands together and kneeling down making others roll their eyes.

"But Rudra. " Anika started but was cut off by Rudra, "Please dii, for your Rudy." Rudra made a puppy face making Anika agree, She looked towards Shivaay and smiled.

" I don't mind staying with my Best friend. What say Shivaay?" she claimed and rested her head back in his shoulder locking his arms with hers.

"Ya. I don't have any problem too, infact it will be my pleasure." he told giving a cheeky smile to Rudra, Rudra mentally danced as his planned worked and gave a secret hifi to Haider.

Om pulled Rudra aside "Rudra what are you doing? You always love to share your room with shivaay but now.. " om was cut off in between when Rudra showed his palm indicating him to stop.

"O whatever I'm doing is gonna benefit us and especially shivaay bhaiya. So just have a trust on me and everything will be Khidkhitod by the time we return back to Mumbai" Rudra told and walked away while Om face palmed himself and mumbled "Duffer singh Oberoi".

As the flight landed, Shivaay helped Anika to carry the baggage. As they stepped down, some girls where already standing holding a plate which was stuffed with rose petals.

A girl came forward and adorned Our clan's necks with flower Garland, she smiled and put on the crown made up of flowers on Anika, Mallika and Gauri. "Welcome to Goa" the girls joined their hands and bend down in front of them and showered them with Rose petals.

Anika smiled and held her arms out to her sides and swirled "Beautiful" she uttered, Shivaay smiled and held her hand.

"I know it's beautiful and you are also looking cute with that flower Garland and that flower crown." he told and pulled her cheeks making them turn into pinkish color and see gazed at him through her eyelashes making it hard for him.

"Shivaay you are really gonna have a hard time with her! All the best and try your best to control yourself." Haider whispered  in his ears and walked away, Shivaay smiled and pulled her along.

"If your looking this cute. Come then let's take a pic" he told and took out his phone for a pic.

"Shivaay but you  don't like clicking pics right?" she asked, he smiled and wrapped his hand around her waist pulling her closer to him in a side hug.

"But I love to share the screen with you" he stated and 'CLICK' he captured the pic while she looked at him shocked.

"You really look cute in the pic" he told showing her the pic, her jaw dropped as she saw the pic 'her mouth wide open staring at him'

"No. No. Not this pic. Let's take an other one." she jumped and snatched the phone from his and smiled, posing for capturing the pic.

"Now this really looks nice. " she grinned and gave him the phone back and walked away.

He smiled at her antics and started at photo, he kissed her pic, "I love u Anika" he uttered and followed her.

"Hey wait for me. Both of us need to go to the same cottage. " he told, he held her hand and pulled her back making her walk along with him.

"Shivaay this is cheating." she pouted at him, he let out a chuckle and side hugged her.

"Come let's go quickly." he told waking with her but then they heard a rumbling sound and Anika looked embarrassed, "I'm hungry let's have something" she told while he let out a small giggle.

"Don't worry after we reach I'll cook for you." he told, she smiled widely at him and side hugged him.

------------------------------
.