Surprised.

Tada!

Happy reading
❤❤❤

*****

The bright sun rays, peeped into the room illuminating the room and the rays kissed her face making her squirm in her sleep. She pouted, snuggling in to the protective warmth beside her.

Opening his droopy eyes slowly, he glanced at Anika who was sleeping, nuzzling into his chest under the comforter.

Tucking her soft locks behind her ear, he dropped a lingering kiss on her forehead, feeling contented with her in his arms.

"Good morning, babe!" He whispered in her ears and her lips quivered at his husky voice. Twitching in her sleep, She opened her eyes to find a blue pair of staring at her intently.

Averting her gaze, She smacked herself for having such illusions.

"Hallucinating him in the morning itself." She muttered, pouting to her self ignoring the warmth she felt, drawing a slight giggle from him.

Her head snapped up when she heard his giggle. Her eyes widened and lips parted while he was grinning at her.

"Fhat the wuck!" She screamed, sitting up straight on the bed making him clasp his palms to his ears.

"Don't yell, baby and yeah it's my dialogue." He complained, softly. She looked around making sure if it's Rathod mansion or Oberoi mansion.

"How come you are here?" She asked confused by his presence here that too early in morning.

"Oh gosh! Don't tell me, You sneaked into my room yesterday. Shivaay, how could you do this? What if dad caught, Damn you man, what would he think about us? You.. " Her ranting was shut up by him as he latched his lips to her, grabbing her waist.

"Shiv.. " She shuttered, responding ferociously to his kiss. Pinning her to the mattress, he cupped the back of her neck deepening the kiss.

Pulling away from the kiss, He panted heavily due to the loss of his breath and glanced at her who was mess by now.

"Dad itself ordered me to stay here, last night." He revealed, pecking her swollen lips and she wasn't able to decipher anything in the aftermath of the passionate kiss.

He smiled and pulled her on his lap.  Brushing her hair to aside, he rested his chin on her shoulder playing with her fingers.

"How come you are here?" She asked him, earning a chuckle from him. Pressing his lips in thin line, he pulled her cheeks.

"Dad told me to do so!" He replied again confusing her. She cocked her eyebrow, narrowing her eyes.

"Hmm.. I don't why? Don't ask me!" He replied to her unasked question, brushing his rough lips on her shoulder blade.

"What soever it is? I'm glad we have got time for ourselves." She claimed and he grinned at her.

"Are you gonna stay here?" She asked hopefully and he frowned, nuzzling into her hair.

"Unfortunately, No!" He sulked, rocking her in his embrace. Anika smiled faintly and turned towards him, hugging him tightly.

"Now go, fresh up and come. I'll do it after you." Shivaay said, pulling away from the hug but she tightened her grip around him.

"Five minutes, please." She whined, nuzzling into the crook of his neck. He smiled, hugging her back.

After a while, Shivika walked downstairs. Tej was sipping his coffee while Jhanvi was reading a newspaper.

"Good morning, Mom." They wished her, kissing her cheek and Tej frowned.

"Dad? Any ways good morning, my children." Tej wished them, grumpily. Anika giggled and sat down beside him.

"You know what, Anika. You're dad was about to barge into your room for walking you up but his Little brain, somewhat reminded him that Shivaay is in." Jhanvi spilled the beans embarrassing Tej.

"Actually, I forgot Shivaay was in." Tej shuddered, looking everywhere but them. Shivaay smiled at him.

"Yea dad, don't forget you have a son-in-law now." Shivaay reminded him, sharing a hi-fi with Jhanvi.

"Hey, She is still my daughter, Ok?!" Tej snapped at him, earning a fits of laughter from the duo and Anika was silent spectator.

After having their breakfast, Shivaay dropped Anika at the office and left towards his. Anika was surprised to see Rudra sitting in her cabin, waiting for her.

"Hey, Rudy!" She greeted him, sharing a quick hug with him. Rudy smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Bhabhi do you know, what's the date today?" Rudra asked suspiciously, sitting down on the couch.

"Yeah, I know today is 14th May and 16th May is Shivaay's birthday." She replied nonchalantly, earning a gasp from him.

"Did you remember?" He uttered and she giggled, smacking his head.

"How will I forget his birthday, tell me? I might forget mine but not his." Anika stated with a lovely smile adorning her lips.

"Hi, bhabhi." Bhavya doomed into the cabin surprising Rudra.

"Why are you here?" He asked gazing at her, she giggled and pointed towards Anika.

"Listen you both, I need to surprise Shivaay." Anika said and both of them nodded waiting for her to continue.

"Ok then listen, Tomorrow make sure that Shivaay doesn't call me, don't give a chance for him to even try to speak with me. Keep him busy ok?" Anika started and they kept nodding their head, listening to the rest of her plan.

"Oh my god! Bhaiya will love your surprise, Bhabhi." They both uttered in union and glanced at eachother in surprise having a brief eye lock.

"Ahem Ahem." Anika faked a cough with a teasing smile, breaking their trance.

"So are you guys up with the plan?" She asked raising her hand and they smiled hi-fing to each other.

"Yeah" They squealed happily as  Shivaay's birthday is the on way and Anika had much plans to celebrate this one in the most beautiful way.

*******

Precap: Rudra and Bhavya trying their best to their bhaiya away from Bhabhi.

I have kept my promise and updated it, here it is 9:25 so I guess I'm on time.

Much love
~Harshu