Drive III

Hi guys here goes the next chappy..

Happy reading 💟💟💟💟💟💟
-------------------------------------------------

Settling himself in the driver's seat, Shivaay glanced at Anika who was blushing furiously "I had to stop it in your word as you wanted that to happen in our bedroom" Shivaay whispered who was already red like a tomato.

He doesn't leave any chance to pull her leg.

Anika blushed looking away earning a chuckle from him "Blushing Queen" he teased kissing her red cheek. "Shivaay" Anika shuttered resting her head on his shoulder, he giggled kissing her forehead.

"Shivaay I want to drive the car" Anika spoke out drawing circles on his arm while his eyes went wide after hearing her "No way.. " he protested sternly. "But Shivaay please can't you even teach me how to drive" Anika urged him pulling up a puppy face.

Shivaay closed his eyes at that face of hers which has already melted him "You know what? This is cheating.. Stop that" Shivaay cribbed like a small child pointing to her face, Anika chuckled composing herself.

"Shivaay please.. For your Anika" She pestered him again, He frowned snaking his arms around her waist "But I love to pick you up and drop you" He expressed curving hers lips upwards. "Aww Billuji but I still I want to learn and I promise you that where ever I'll go, you'll always pick me up and drop me" She chided holding out her pinky finger to him.

Shivaay smiled widely and interlocked their little fingers "Pinky promise?" He asked happily, she smiled nodding her head in agreement "Pinky promise" She assured kissing their interlocked fingers.

"Ok then come.. Sit on my lap" Shivaay chimed playfully, Anika glared at him "Billuji" she growled. Shivaay chuckled and got down the car and marched to her "Now go sit in the driver's seat my student" He commanded playfully.

"Ok sadu teacher" Anika obliged mocking him and walked towards the driver's seat. After settling themselves down in their respective places "I know what to do first, start the car with the keys" Anika exclaimed excitedly.

His baby.

Shivaay giggled "No safety comes first so you need to put your seat belt first" Shivaay said moving closer to her. Tucking her hair locks behind her ear, Shivaay pulled out the seat belt and locked it staring intently in her eyes. She gasped as he trailed his cold fingers on her bare waist.

Pecking her lips, Shivaay moved back and acted normal while Anika was staring at him. "What?" He questioned her with a smirk. Nodding her head in a no furiously, Anika looked away gulping her saliva.

Shivaay smiled "Now start the car" He instructed her, Anika complied plunging the key into key hole and started the ignition. Shivaay held her palms which were holding the steering tightly "Relax Anika, now just press the clutch with your left foot" Shivaay guided and anika did as said.

"Now hold the gear and put it one first gear" Shivaay went on taking her hand in his and held the gear shifting it into first gear. Taking a deep breath, Anika smiled nervously at him.

"Relax babes, Now just press the third clutch with your right foot. That's the accelerator" Shivaay held her hand in tight grip assuring her that he is there, Anika gently pressed her foot on the accelerator and shifted the gear to the third gear releasing the clutch slowly.

Using the steering wheel, Anika started the car on Shivaay's word. Driving the car with jerks, Anika some how managed to drive the car to a point. Noticing a car coming from the opposite direction, Anika stopped the car in between the road closing her eyes tightly.

"Anika don't do that.. Open your eyes and start driving the car" Shivaay encouraged and Anika nodded her head in no furiously. Getting down the car, "Go sit in the passenger seat anika" Shivaay instructed while Anika moved to the passengers seat and Shivaay took on the driving.

"I wanna drive the car shivaay" Shivaay mimicked giggling, Anika pouted at him "Its not my fault shivaay, I was driving well" Anika defended. "Oh then you mean, it's the opposite car's fault" Shivaay teased her.

Huffing in fake anger, Anika looked away. Shivaay smiled and pulled her closer encircling his hand around her waist "It's ok atleast you have tried right" He stated kissing her forehead. Anika smiled snuggling into him.

Driving back to the oberoi mansion, Shivaay parked the car and got down while Anika was about to step out, Shivaay stopped her while Khanna jogged towards them "Any problem sir?" he asked, Shivaay nodded in negative and pulled Anika out of the car picking up her in his arms.

Khanna smiled looking away while Anika's eyes widen in shock. "Sir I'll take your leave now" Khanna chided walking away, Anika glared at him "Shivaay what are you doing? Drop me down" She fumbled .

Shivaay giggled leaning closer to her "I'm preparing for our night baby and I'm not gonna drop you down until we reach our bedroom" Shivaay replied winking at her and pecking her lips. Anika blushed nodding in agreement and wrapped her hands around his neck snuggling closer to him.

-------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this part ..vote and comment on it

Next chappy after 200+ votes