Love

Hi guys here goes the next chappy....

Happy reading 💟💟💟💟💟💟
------------------------------------------------

"Aunty" Shivaay called out walking towards the hall, Maria who was watering the plants in the garden waved at him, Shivaay smiled and walked towards her "Bonne jour tante" Shivaay wished her, a surprised Maria looked at him while he chuckled "Just basics aunty... Anika taught me" Shivaay revealed, Maria smiled and wished him back.

"Do you want to tell me something shivaay" Maria asked as she noticed him fidgeting with his fingers trying to speak something, Shivaay nodded in agreement looking away, "Tell me Shivaay, Why are you feeling uncomfortable with me" Maria spoke out, Shivaay sighed "Actually... Aunty" Shivaay shuttered.

"Shivaay" Maria glared at him, Shivaay giggled "Actually aunty, I just want a favour from you" Shivaay spits out, Maria smiles gesturing him to continue, Shivaay inhaled a deep breath "Aunty... Can you please ask the servants to decorate our bedroom tonight.." Shivaay blurted looking everywhere but Maria, Maria let out a laugh making Shivaay embarrassed, "Aww you are so cute" Maria chided pulling his cheeks, Shivaay smiled awkwardly.

"Don't worry about that Shivaay.... I will take care of it" Maria assured him all smiling, Shivaay smiled "Merci!" he thanked her, Maria smiled and patted his cheeks "Never think if you want to speak, share anything with me" she reassured him continuing watering the plants.

As Shivaay entered their room, Anika back hugged him wrapping her hands around his torso, he smiled and turned towards her, "I have something for you" she whispered in his ears, Shivaay looked surprised at Anika tucking her unruly hair stands behind her ear, he raised his eyebrow.

"This is for you Shivaay" Anika spoke forwarding a gift wrapped box to him, he smiled and opened the box to find a off white three piece suit, "I in want you to wear this now" she said looking into his eyes, Shivaay smiled and kissed her forehead "As you wish.. Madame" he assured her, Anika smiled and kissed his cheek "thank you... So get ready, I'll get ready in Maria aunts room" She informed walking away.

Shivaay smiled and made himself presentable in the off white three piece suit, Gelling his hair perfectly he sparked his enchanting cologne which drives Anika insane.

(As usual the appreciation for this kidkhithod work goes to ImLilMissComplicated)

His breath hitched as he walked downstairs "Omg she will be the death of me one day... God she is looking damn irresistible in that black dress..." he thought as his eyes were glued on the beauty standing in front of him.