Life.

Hi guys here goes the next chappy.

Happy reading 😍

------------------------------------

"Finally we are here." Om exclaimed, Shivaay smiles and turns to look for Anika but he doesn't find her.

"Where did she go now?" He thought and looked here and there. He moved a little forward in search for her and there he found her swirling, shouting and jumping in excitement in the water tapping her foot.

He sighed in relief and walked towards her, "Anika" he called her out, she turned towards him with a wide smile with a spark in her eyes gleaming in happiness, she held his hand and pulled him with her.

"Wow! Shivaay this so beautiful. I love it!" She squealed in excitement. He smiled at her antics and side hugged.

"Anika, Control your excitement, everyone else is looking at you." he said, She smiled and encircled her arms around his neck pulling him closer, he eyes widened, his breath hitched, shiver ran down his spine, he looked intently into her eyes.

"Shivaay, you need to enjoy your life to fullest, Live your life. Life is too short and your the one who should make it memorable and beautiful. It becomes beautiful only when you enjoy your life over these small things." she said with a huge smile adorning her lips, he smiled and wrapped his around her waist letting his cold fingers slide her bare milky waist.

All the butterflies in the world started flying in her stomach, when his touch came in contact with her bare waist shiver ran down her spine.

"Then lets enjoy our life together." His voice broke her trance.

"What enjoying our lives together? Does that mean that he want spend his whole life with me which does he reciprocate the same feelings which I do. Ohh! Anika stop it stop over thinking maybe he said it in a friendly manner. But I love him." she thought dreamily.

"Anika, come down to the earth Baby." he said snapping his fingers in front of her, she looked at him and frowned.

"I'm not a baby Shivaay." she pouted, he giggled and pulled her cheeks.

"But you behave like a like a Baby itself so you are a baby." he winked at her.

"My baby" he thought and smiled, Anika smiled at him and intertwined her fingers with his.

"Guys what are you doing? Come here, let's go there. " Om yelled from a faraway distance, Shivaay and Anika smiled at eachother and walked to Om.

"Hmm! so how would this location be guys?" Om asked them.