Her care (2)

Tada!

I know many are upset with these irregular updates but please, I just need time till May 6. I'll be free after that and I'll update regularly.

There is a good news too! Presently I'm also working on my new story, will publish it when this story comes to an end.

Happy reading
❤❤❤

*****

"Shivaay!" Anika screamed as she opened her droopy eyes, He was trying to get down the bed pressurizing his right hand. Due to her sudden yell, he flinched back clasping his left palm to his chest.

"Babe, What was that?" Shivaay managed to ask while his heart was pounding in his rib cage. She frowned and inched closer to him.

"Couldn't you wake me up?" She asked angrily helping him get down the bed, He shook his head in disbelief.

"Did you scream for that?" He asked in disbelief and she nodded innocently with a pout.

His heart melted at that cute pout of hers. Smiling at her, he pecked her pout and pointed towards the washroom.

"It's ok, I'll help you there!" She stated walking along with him, supporting him to the washroom.

"It's not that, I haven't seen you in your birth suit" She chided rolling her eyes, his cheeks heated up turning into pink color.

"Oh my God! My hubby is blushing" She teased him, gazing at his reflection in the mirror.

Yanking her closer, he leaned closer caressing her cheeks with his warm breathe. Clutching on to him gently, she shoved him away.

"Dare you come closer to me till next week" She threatened him, he frowned glaring at her.

"No way!" He stated sternly, holding her hand.

"Babes, I cant even think of a day with out you being in my arms. Your enchanting fragrance, your warmth especially, when you are with me" He explained, she softened and hugged him.

"I'm, sorry" She apologized kissing his jawline, drawing a smile from him.

"It's ok, baby!" he said kissing her temple, she smiled and helped him taking a hot shower.

"Babe, Do it quickly. I need to go to the office." Shivaay urged her while she was buttoning his shirt.

"Where do you wanna go?" She asked him, her voice low, dangerous and husky. Shivaay gulped down hardly at the sight of his ferocious tigress who is ready to pounce on him anytime.

"I mean, we have an important deal to sign" He stammered a bit as her eyebrows furrowed and she narrowed her eyes.

"You are not going anywhere!" She declared in her stern voice and made him sit on the bed.

"Sweetheart, It's an import.. " He trailed off as she shot a deadly glare at him.

"Everyone else will accompany you for the breakfast, lunch and dinner here, in our room itself" She informed walking away and he heaved a breath.

"Good morning, Bhaiya" Rudra entered the room with a tray of dishes while Om was supporting to walk into the room.

Shivaay smiled and gestured Gauri to near him. Gauri smiled walking to him.

"Hi Omkiee, it's your bade papa. How are you?" He asked in a baby voice caressing her little baby bump.

"I'm fine, bade papa!" Gauri answered, imitating a cute baby voice. Shivaay chuckled glancing at her.

"Come soon Omkiee, Your bade papa is waiting for you. When you come out into this world, I'll play with you, teach you, cook for you and what not?" Shivaay expressed his joy caressing it tenderly.

Gauri smiled and nodded her head, shivaay kissed her forehead petting her head.

"Take care ok!" He said averting his gaze towards Om. Om sighed nodding his head.

Anika who their leaning on the door, crossing her hands to her chest, she smiled.

He is the best person one could ever get. She herself is lucky, his brothers are lucky, gauri is lucky and the new Omkiee in their lives is also lucky.

She blushed as the thought of their own baby crossed her mind. 'Our Baby'. Walking over to them, she sat beside him and served the breakfast for everyone.

"God! I forgot to inform Aarav" anika said and stood up to leave but shivaay tugged her wrist, glaring her.

"Haha! There is no need of that Anika, I'm here." Aarav cleared entering into the room, annoying shivaay.

"Think of the devil and the devil appears" Shivaay cussed under his breath and passed a fake smile to Aarav.

"Shivaay, now eat this." Anika chided bringing the spoon to his lips, he smiled widely and glanced at Aarav who was busy serving himself.

"Yeah sure, My baby" he chirped loudly stressing the last part, audible enough for Aarav. He smirked eyeing Aarav through the corner of his eyes.

Anika shook her head in disbelief at her possessive husband. Pinching his palm lightly, she raised an eyebrow as his eyes met hers.

"Jealousy, even in this state?" she asked eyeing his wounds, he winked at her smiling sheepishly.

"Bhaiya, I'm going to join our fashion designing companies from tomorrow" Rudra informed shocking everyone except Shivika. Anika smiled proudly petting rudra's head.

"That's like my Rudy boy!" Anika exclaimed kissing his forehead, rudra smiled side hugging her.

"It's all because of you, Bhabhi. I love you so much" Rudra said kissing her cheek, anika giggled while shivaay glared at rudra.

"For God sake Rudra, remember she is my wife" Shivaay reminded him with sarcasm laced in his voice. Knitting his eyebrows, rudra stuck out his tongue at shivaay.

"She is my super cute bhabhi too." Rudra stated proudly, anika smiled and ruffled his hair.

"How did this happen?" Om asked in astonishment, Shivaay smiled as he knew it's all because of his mature, caring wife and Rudra's super cute bhabhi.

"Because of my Bhabhi" Rudra claimed and Om smiled at their bhabhi-devar bond.

*******

And another news too, I'm editing the Kaun tujhe yun pyaar karega book. So, if anyone interested in reading it again, do read it!

And this chappy should cross 330+ votes!
~Harshu