JSO

Hi guys here goes the next chappy....

Next chappy target 190+ votes

Happy reading 💙💙💙💙💙💙
-------------------------------------------------

Shivaay smiled as he saw his beautiful wife coming out of the washroom draped perfectly in a white coloured with a black blouse and water dripping from her wet hair making her look more adorable. "Oh god! Whom are you planning to kill today?" He commented heating her cheeks up. Walking towards him, Anika wrapped her hands around his neck pulling him closer "My hubby!" She replied winking at him.

Shivaay grinned snaking his arms around her waist yanking her closer to him "Guess we need to repeat whatever we did last night" He whispered trailing his fingers down her swan like neck. Blushing at him,she pushed him away "Cheapde" She muttered turning away to hide her red cheeks. Back hugging her, Shivaay kissed her pink cheeks turning them to darker in hue.

Pride runs through my veins when ever you blush because I'm the reason behind those pink cheeks.

"Shivaay I need to go to the office" She reminded him. Shivaay smiled and turned her around in a spun. Dropping a kiss on her forehead, He gazed into her eyes "Have a good day love" He wished her making her smile. "I love you" She confessed pecking his lips. He giggled pecking her nose "I love you too Babes" He reciprocated the same feelings.

Intertwining their fingers, Shivaay bought her hand to his lips pressing a kiss on her knuckles. Anika smiled and interlocked her arm with his walking out of the room. "Babes Should I drop you to the office?" Shivaay asked walking into the hall.

"No Shivaay, Akash is coming to pick me up" Anika replied while a frown formed on his face. "Who is Akash?" He asked tightening his grip around her. "He is Mr. Malhotra's Son" Anika answered settling down on the couch but stood up with a jerk when she heard a horn sound. "Oh crap! Akash is here" Anika panicked. Shivaay frowned at her.

Akash.. Can't she call him Mr. Malhotra. And why is he here to pick up my wife?

"Anika chill, He will wait" Shivaay tried getting her nerves down but in vain. "Nahi Shivaay, How can he wait for me?" She reasoned packing her stuff. "Anika have your breakfast atleast" Shivaay said sternly.

"No shivaay I will eat later in the canteen" Anika excused making him angry. "Shut up Ok you are behaving as he is some god and you are not going anywhere without having breakfast" He concluded strictly and turned towards one of the servant "Go get the breakfast for Anika" He ordered and the servant compiled.

As the servant came with a plate stuffed with breakfast, Shivaay grabbed it "Now eat" He chided bringing the morsel to her lips. Anika smiled at his concern opening her mouth while he stuffed it with food. "Never ever you dare again to skip your breakfast ok!" Shivaay warned, Anika nodded childishly blinking her eyes earning a smile from him.

Brushing her lips with his thumb, Shivaay wiped away the small food particles "Take care ok" He told cupping her face and when Anika was about to reply, she was interrupted by a voice "Don't worry Mr. Oberoi, I'll take care of Anika".

Shivaay and Anika turned towards the main entrance to see Akash standing there with a broad smile on his face. Shivaay clenched his fists looking at the person in front of him "How dare he say that he will take care of my Anika when I'm here" Shivaay cussed under his breath which was audible enough to Anika.

"Chill Shivaay, He is just a type of friend but isn't my friend too, it's just Professional" She pacified him placing her hand on his chest, Shivaay sighed and kissed her forehead while Akash walked towards them "Hope I didn't disturb your moment" he said casually.

"Actually you did" Shivaay replied glaring at him. Akash gave an awkward smile while Anika giggled at her Jealous husband. Hugging him, Anika smiled "Don't be jealous Mr. Jealous Singh oberoi" Anika whispered kissing his ear slightly.

"Bye Shivaay will meet you in the evening" Anika said it  aloud, "Ok then I'll pick you up" Shivaay said his decision. "It's ok Mr. Oberoi I'll drop Anika back home" Akash suggested with a cheeky smile earning a glare from shivaay. "But I prefer to pick up my wife, myself " Shivaay said sternly.

"Yeah Akash actually we have a to pick up one of our friend too, so it's better if shivaay picks me up" Anika played eyeing Shivaay with the corner of her eyes. Akash smiled nodding in agreement. "Ok then bye Mr. Oberoi" Akash chided with a smile, Shivaay faked a smiled nodding in agreement.

"Anika if you need anything, Just call me ok. I'll be available for you" Shivaay assured side hugging her, Anika smiled and kissed his cheek "Bye Take care" Anika added while shivaay nodded in agreement bidding bye to her but his eyes widened as Akash held Anika's hand "Come let's go" Akash chirped walking away leaving a fuming Shivaay behind.

-------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this part.. Vote and comment on it.