Les jeunes mariés

Hi guys here goes the next chappy... And the Title means.. THE HAPPY COUPLE

Happy reading 💟💟💟💟💟💟
-------------------------------------------------

Shivaay walked downstairs to Maria, "Aunty" he called out grabbing her attention.

(Thank you for this Kidkhithod Mood board ImLilMissComplicated)

"Yes Shivaay" Maria replied, "Actually Aunty, if you don't mind will you ask the cook to prepare dinner tonight" He informed, Maria smiled nodding in agreement, "So where are you love birds going" Maria asked in a teasing tone, Shivaay blushed "The I love You wall" he answered,"Wow that a good place to visit for a newly wed couple like you.. Carry on enjoy your self" Maria spoke out, Shivaay smiled nodding in agreement.

Anika walked down waving her hand Maria, Maria giggled "Bonne Jour chèri" (Good morning Darling) Maria wished Anika.

(Again the credit for this beautiful Mood board goes to ImLilMissComplicated love you for this Amyra

(Again the credit for this beautiful Mood board goes to ImLilMissComplicated love you for this Amyra.. 😘😘)

Anika chuckled "Bonne Jour tante" Anika relied passing a flying to her, Shivaay smiled at them "OK Aunty, then we will leave now.. Have a good day" Shivaay chided, Maria smiled at them "Bye love birds" Maria teased winking at them, Shivika blushed muttering a "Bye".

As they reached the Car, the same boy approached them "Où veux-tu aller Madame" (Where do you want to go) The boy asked, before Anika could respond Shivaay interrupted replying him "The wall of I Love you", The boy looked confused, Anika pulled Shivaay closer "Shivaay its Le mur des je t'aime" she whispered in a taunting tone, "Hein?" Shivaay exhaled, Anika face palmed herself.

"Just repeat what ever I say OK.. audible enough to the driver" Anika said, Shivaay nodded in agreement, "Le mur des je t'aime" she whispered in his ears, He repeated the same in audible tone for the driver, the driver nodded in agreement and settled himself in the car.