Romance

Happy reading 💟
-

--------------------------------------

Next day morning in shivika room

Anika yawned and stretched her body lightly relaxing her muscles, as the early morning sunlight poured in the bedroom through the windows, the soft wind making the light curtains sway back and forth. The cool breeze touched her face softly and she smiled with her eyes closed .

She opened her left eye to look at the wall clock which was showing 6:00 Am, she snuggled into the blanket, covering her face with the blanket and turned around, putting her head on the warm pillow. She nuzzled into it comfortably and put her palm on it, trying to pull it closer.

Strangely, her palm suddenly started vibrating softly, gripping it tightly, she again pulled it closer and she opened her eyes in flash. Confused, she pulled the blanket off her face quickly, only to realize that her pillow had a face as well

And it resembled her husband's.. Shivaay and that pillow was his chest.

She gulped , as shivaay was staring at her with a smirk playing on his lips looking handsome so ever with that messy hair, blue orbs and those pink lips ... She blinked her eyes and looked at him. He smiled looking at her face.

"Aww how cute she is looking, The way she snuggled into me, her scent which drives me insane, her eyes reflects her innocence.. Whenever I look into those beautiful eyes, I will always loose myself in them.. Yesterday was the best day of my life, our life... From today it's a new phase of our life and I promise her you Anika that I will always love you, trust you more then myself and always support you at all times and also I will never let that beautiful and heartful smile wipe off your face.. I always wished to wake up with my lady love in my arms, embracing her and today my wish is fulfilled. Her smile is the most addictive part, she is such a pure soul and how can anyone not fall in love with her" He thought staring at her, She snapped her fingers at him bringing him back to his senses.

He looked at her and smiled "Good Morning Love.. Hope you had a good sleep" He wished cupping her face, she smiled and nuzzled into him "Good morning Hubby" She replied resting her head on his chest, he tighten his grip around her waist pulling her closer.

Shivaay gently tucked her hair stands behind her ear and kissed her forehead running his fingers in her hair playing with her soft locks, she smiled and looked at him "How was your meeting" she asked him, He smiled "It was good" he replied, she nodded.

"Waise baby.. I remember that we didn't celebrate our first night yesterday" He asked with a smirk playing on his lips, making patterns on her bare waist, she shivered at his touch. "Shivaay" she shuttered, he smiled at the effect he had on her.

"Why don't we celebrate our first night now" he spoke making Anika's eyes go wide, she pushed him and jumped on her feet "Chee cheapde" she yelled running into the washroom, he giggled at her antics whispering "I love you Anika"

After a taking a hot, relaxing shower, she peeped out of the washroom to see shivaay sitting on the bed working on his laptop, she frowned "Shivaay" she called him out, he looked towards the washroom to find Anika looking at him peeping out with a puppy face, "What happened Anika" he asked, she looked away "Please call gauri once.. I need her help" She revealed, He looked confused at her behaviour.

"Anika tell me.. What happened, it's still 7:00 in the morning.. They might be sleeping" He tried to explain her, she pressed her lips together and looked here and there "Try to understand shivaay" she sulked, Shivaay put away his laptop aside and walked over to her.

Anika eyes widened at his action and immediately tried to close the door, Shivaay gripped the door tightly and pulled her out, he burst out into pearls of laughter looking at her, she pouted "What is the need to laugh" she asked being all irritated, he laughed out loudly holding his stomach

She is pissed off now, she chucked a pillow at him, he controlled his laughter and pulled her closer "Love.. If you don't know how to wear a saree.. You could take help from me right" he asked playfully, she glared at him wiggling in his arms, he kissed her forehead.

"Please Shivaay, once call gauri please" She whined, Shivaay smiled and gently pulled out the edge of the saree, she gasped and looked at him in horror, "Shivaay" she stammered as his cold fingers brushed her waist, "Anika, I'm your husband.. I can help you in this but still if you don't want this then I will call gauri" he spoke out turning away.

She smiled and held his hand "Who told you not to help me??.. Now it's my order Mr. Husband help me in wearing this saree and next time if you even talk like this then.. I won't share my chocolates with you" She said cutely, Shivaay giggled at her antics and pulled her closer.

"Aww.. You will not share your precious chocolates with me" he asked playfully kissing her nose, she nodded innocently,he let out a laugh and turned her such as her back was facing his hard chest, nuzzling into the crook of her neck he ran his nose along her neck making her arch back in reflex.

He placed few wet kisses from her neck to her shoulder, she closed her eyes unable to bear his sweet torture, he bend down on his knees facing her bare stomach, he traced his index finger around her navel pressing his thumb on it, she moaned his name clutching on to his shoulders.

Holding the inner edge of the saree he gently tucked it into the petticoat, she shivered at his act, he kissed her navel and wrapped the saree around the waist and kissed her bare back giving goosebumps all over her body, she dug her nails into his shoulder.

Tucking it gently, he started making pleats by folding the edge of saree and tucked it making his cold fingers give sparks to her warm body, she gulped her saliva looking at him, the sexual tension increased between them, his body tensed up at the sight of her surrendered body.

Now holding the remaining saree, he stood up and looked into her eyes, pulling her closer by her waist, he kissed her collar bone and pleated the rest of the saree and draped it over her left shoulder and pressed his lips on her taking them in a passionate lip lock.

"Perfect.. " He complimented taking a full view of her, she blushed and hid her face in his chest, he kissed her forehead "You really look beautiful in Saree" he praised kissing her nape, she shivered and moved back "Thank you Billuji.. I need to go now" She uttered.

Shivaay immediately gripped her arm "Where will you go?.. Without wearing anything" he asked dragging her towards the mirror, He gently brushed her hair and left it open, "Its my right now" He spoke out applying the pinch of vermilion on her hairline, she smiled and nodded in agreement, he kissed her forehead and adorned the nuptial chain around her neck. "Now you can go wifey" he said leaving her, she smiled and kissed his cheeks "I love you" she said walking out of the room, "I love you too" he replied smiling.

----------------------------------------

Hope you like this part..