Their happiness

Tada!

Happy reading
❤❤❤❤

*****

"Babe are you sure you wanna go home?" asked Shivaay while driving the car as she leaned on his shoulder, fidgeting with his shirt buttons. Anika pouted and gazed up to meet his eyes.

"Nope" she replied sincerely, he nodded in acknowledgement. "Where do you wanna go then?" He asked while she looked at him plainly and shrugged her shoulders.

"Somewhere Alone, only you and me" She spilled out and his lips broke into a wide, genuine smile. "How about our farmhouse?" He suggested to which she agreed right away.

Immediately, He dialed Rudra's number and kept the phone to his ears, "Hello bhaiya" Rudra answered the call. "Rudra, I and Anika are going to our farmhouse. Will reach back home tomorrow afternoon" He informed.

"Ohho! Farmhouse haan, enjoy love birds" teased Rudra heating up Shivaay's cheek and he blushed. Anika noticed the changes in his face and burst out into guffaws of laughter.

"Aww! My cute hubby" She exclaimed pulling his cheeks audible enough for Rudra. "Ahem Bhaiya, let me guess you are blushing right?" Rudra said as a matter of fact embarrassing Shivaay.

"Ok that's enough Rudy. Bye!!" Shivaay hanged up the call without even bothering to listen any response from the other side. Anika giggled and kissed his cheek while Shivaay smiled.

He would be never tired with this lady by his side, Never ever.

Entwining his fingers with her, he kissed her knuckles making her smile. "Waise it's better we are going to our farmhouse I can't bear that Clingy monkey Aarav around you, who is flirts with my wife! Can't he go and get one for himself" He complained earning a giggle from her.

"I'm sorry Shivaay, I teased you in the morning and I hurt you too. I'm sorry please forgive me" She apologized sincerely playing with his fingers. Shivaay smiled and kissed her cheek "It's ok Babe but.. " He trailed off with a mischievous glint in his voice.

She narrowed her eyes at him, "But?" She repeated in a questioning tone to which he winked at her tracing his finger on her lower lip and her cheeks turned red. She nodded in agreement without any further argument and lowered her gaze blushing hard earning a laugh from him.

She loved their intimate moments, they always bought them closer. It's not that they can't live without having intimate moments but these romantic approaches for each other make them feel special and wanted. Till now these moments which happened between them were contended with love, respect and desire for eachother.

The car halted at the farmhouse and they stepped down the car. The watch keeper approached them and greeted them leading them into the farm house.

Shivaay removed his blazer and dumped it on the couch slumping on the couch. Anika sat beside him, he gently wrapped his hand around her slender waist pulling her into his embrace and kissed her forehead  while she encircled her arms around his waist, resting her head on his shoulder snuggling into his protective warmth.

She is immensely in love with this man

"You know What Shivaay, we have three events lined up back to back. The Mehta's, Gupta's and Rana's next week" She spoke as she loved it, sharing her views about her event management with him. He smiled listening to her as he waved his fingers through her hair caressing them, soothing the tangles.