Love.

Hi guys here goes the next chappy..

Next chappy after 190+ votes

Happy reading 💟💟💟💟💟💟

Mature content Ahead!!
-------------------------------------------------

After the dinner, They returned back to Oberoi mansion. "Phew it was a tiring day" Rudra exclaimed slumping down on to the couch while Anika and Gauri slumped down beside him nodding in agreement.

Shivom chuckled looking at eachother "Rudra now go and sleep" Shivaay said patting his shoulder, Rudra pulled up a puppy face earning a glare from Shivaay "Rudra now!" Shivaay uttered sternly.

Sighing at his brothers, Rudra stood up walking away while Shivom winked at eachother with a mischevious grin "Ready 1, 2.. " Om started, Shivaay smiled "3 and go" both chided in union picking up their respective wives on their arms while Aniri's eyes widened in shock. "Good night Om" Shivaay wished walking away to his room.

Kicking the door open with his leg, Shivaay walked into the room while Anika stared at him intently. "I know I'm handsome and hot but that doesn't mean that you stare at me like this" Shivaay commented winking at her, Anika giggled wrapping her hands around his neck while he carried her towards the bed "Why shouldn't I, I have the official right to stare at my Hot and handsome husband" Anika whispered seductively earning a cheeky smile from him.

"Is that so?" Shivaay asked laying her down on the bed and leaning closer to her while she giggled chucking a pillow at him "Yes Mr. Bhagad billa" She replied playfully. Shivaay smiled chucking back the same pillow at her "Paanika" he called out receiving a glare from her.

"Stone Singh oberoi" Anika howled chucking the pillow at him making shivaay smile. "Oh really?" Shivaay asked leaning closer to her. Pushing him away, Anika sprang on her feet "Yes Mr. Sadu" She repiled sprinting away to the pool side while he chuckled chasing her.

"Anika statue" Shivaay screamed making her stand still in her position. Giggling at her, Shivaay took baby steps towards her while her eyes widened. "Shiv.. " Anika was cut in by shivaay "Shh.. " he hushed her snaking his arms around her waist while she stood rooted in her place blinking her eyes furiously.

Leaning closer, he blew his breath on her neck nuzzling into her hair. Sniffing her unique scent, Shivaay groaned.

Ah just her scent can bring both peace and pleasure like you have never experienced before.

"Move" He whispered in his infamous husky tone making her take a step back in reflex and splash. It took a moment for Shivaay to decipher what happened and stepped forward to help her but ended up being in the pool.

His eyes trailed down her body as she emerged from the water running her fingers through her hair while the water was dripping from her hair travelling down her soft skin. Some droplets dripped down her cleavage, tracing the path. His eyes flickered with desire as her dress was hugging her body as second skin tracing all her perfect curves, he groaned as he gazed as her pink luscious lips which were now looking more irresistible.

Oh god she is really the epitome of beauty.

Anika gulped her saliva looking at the Greek god in front of her only with trousers, The water dripping down from his wet hair to his is well toned chest and his white shirt sticking to skin tracing his well built body perfectly. Her eyes flickered as he ran his fingers through his hair, rubbing the back of his neck and those pink lips which were now looking ever more irresistible.