Wedding and Author Note.

Happy reading 💟

--------------

Finally the day has arrived bothering the mansion we're beautifully decorated but the marriage is planned in Rathod mansion Garden.

In oberoi mansion, Gauri was looking into the rituals which will be held after Anika's arrival, Soumya was working on the arrangements to reach the Venue and Omru are helping Shivaay in his make over.

"Finally Our bhabhi is gonna come" Rudra squealed in excitement, Shivom looked at eachother smiling and nodded in disbelief, "Now you only need your bhabhi" Shivaay commented setting his coat, Om giggled and looked at Rudra who was nodding in a yes "Yes because you will never have time for me.. If my Bhabhi comes, she will spend her time with me".

Shivaay nodded in agreement, "Ok, I guess now we need to go" Shivaay said wearing his pagdi, Gauri came into the room all smiling with the teeka box "Yeh rahi teeka, Bade bhaiya ko laga digiye" She instructed handing it over to Om, "Why will Om put it, No I want my sister to do this ritual" Shivaay whined.

Gauri smiled widely and nodded her head, She applied the teeka on Shivaay's forehead "Congratulations Bhaiya" she wished side hugging, Omru smiled at their bond, "Aww Thank you gauri" He replied.

"Haan shall we move now, we are running late" Shivaay spoke out, Omru let out a laugh "God someone is really desperate for their wedding" Rudra commented, "Yeah really desperate to get their wife" Om added, Shivaay glared at them "Shut up both of you" Shivaay roared, Omru giggled. And the obros walked downstairs together. Gauya smiled at them and stood beside their partners leading Shivaay.

In the Rathod Mansion, Tej and Haider were looking into the arrangements while Jhanvi and Mallika were helping Anika to get ready for the wedding. "Wow looking beautiful Anika" mallika complimented, Anika smiled "Aww thank you Mallika" Anika replied looking herself into the mirror.

"Anika.. Listen to me.. Now your going to Shivaay's house as his wife so everything changes in both of your lives.. I know you all share a great a bond but still be a little careful" Jhanvi spoke her mind out stroking her hair.

Anika smiled and nodded her head in agreement, "Mom what are you even saying to Anika, I know everything will change but change will be for their betterment and about the bond these all share is inseparable, which cannot break so easily" Mallika poured out her feelings, Anika smiled widely and side hugged Mallika and jhanvi.

As the Oberois arrived at the venue, Tej and Haider received them "Looking Handsome Mr. Dulha" Haider complimented punching shivaay's stomach lightly, shivaay let out a laugh and hugged him. "Shivaay I'm not telling you anything.. Because I know you will take care and love my daughter as I do" Tej spoke out hugging him, Shivaay smiled widely "Ofcourse I will, dad" Shivaay assured him.

Shivaay smiled as his heart started beating unevenly, he turned to see his love, his princess and his life walking downstairs accompanied by Mallika and Jhanvi. She lowered her gaze but still she can feel his gaze on her.

He walked towards Anika and held his hand out for her, She blushed and held his hand, He kissed her knuckles looking into her eyes, She smiled and stared walking towards the Garden with him.

They settled down themselves as Pandit instructed, The pandit started chanting the mantras, Shivaay looked at Anika who was smiling whole heartedly. "Aree ab kanyadhan keliye vadhu ki Matha pitha age aye" The pandit called them out, Tejvi smiled and came forward and took Anika's hand with Shivaay, Shivaay smiled and looked "Now my daughter is your wife" Tej said, shivaay smiled and nodded "And my life" Shivaay added looking at Anika.