Beach wedding.

Hi guys here goes the next chappy.

Happy reading 😍

--------------------------------

"Shivaay, is everything ready?" Anika asked, he nodded.

"So done guys, now Haider and Mallika go get ready I and shivaay will take care." Anika claimed, everyone else left to get ready for Haider and Mallika's wedding.

"Anika you too go get ready. I'll manage." Shivaay urged her, she smiled and nodded her head in a no.

"No way Shivaay, yesterday also because of me you were doing all the work, so now let me help you and yeah a small token of gift for you." she chided taking out two boxes which were gift wrapped.

"What is this Anika?" he asked her all confused, she chuckled and went closer to him.

"Simple I'm giving my friend a gift, small token of appreciation for yesterday's work." she explained looking into his eyes.

"Now take this and yeah if you don't mind wear the formals now for the wedding and casuals when ever you like." She said pointing out to the boxes, he nodded and smiled at her antics.

"But what is the need of this Anika?" he asked disbelievingly, she frowned.

"Don't be so formal, I just gave you a gift cause I don't know where to waste my money." she answered sarcastically, he giggled and pulled her cheeks.

"Ahh! ok, now don't frown. I'll wear it." he chided making her smile. After finishing their work Anika left to their cottage while Shivaay left to Rudra's cottage.

"Where is Anika?" Shivaay inquired Rudra after getting ready, not finding her anywhere, Rudra chuckled at his brother's impatience.

"Oho! someone is impatient for their love. Nahi nahi, abhi nahi, karo intezaar." Rudra sang teasing shivaay, Shivaay glared at him.

"Shut up Rudra, where is she?" he sat on him, rudra face palmed himself.

"Bhaiya, bhabhi left to the venue. " Rudra answered, "Fhat the Wuck how can she leave like that. " He rebuked.

"Bhaiya, actually I and Om forced her to go with Mallika and Haider as she wanted to go with you." Rudra explained the situation, Shivaay nodded and left with om and Rudra.

"Beautiful bhaiya khidkhitod preparations." Rudra was dumbstruck at the arrangements.

Shivaay smiled, "All the credit goes to Anika" he claimed, Rudra smiled and walked towards the resort, Om and Rudra left to Haider's room while Shivaay was taking care of the arrangements