In Rathod Mansion

Hi guys here goes the next chappy.

Happy reading 😍

--------------------------

"Mama we are home!" Anika dragged shivaay in to the hall while others followed them, "Shivaay sit down I'll  come, mama will be coming." she smiled at him and sat opposite to others.

"Ani did you forget about us, you are only into Shivaay." Om pouted at her while she glared at him.

"Om how many times I should tell you? don't pout you look like a pig." she exclaimed making others burst out into fits of laughter.

"Aww every one are so happy today.  What is the reason? Share it with me too." Jhanvi spoke coming from the kitchen with a tray of some snacks.

Anika smiled at her and went to her and grabbing the tray, "Mom your Omiee is pouting at me again." she shot a look at om while om was embarrassed.

"No not again Anika don't tease my Om" she giggled and smiled at him while om hugged her, "Thank you mom atleast you are on my side." he stuck out his tongue at Anika.

"Mom this is Shivaay My new friend and  Om's brother too and  also working with him in the new project" She introduced him to jhanvi while shivaay touched jhanvi's feet and she blessed him.

"Oh nice to meet you shivaay, I heard a lot about you from Om." she patted his shoulders and side hugged him.

"That's my pleasure Aunty" he smiled at her. "Shivaay you're Om's brother right if Om calls me mom then you can also call me mom." she smiled at him making his heart swell in gratitude.

"Ok Mom."  he replied and mouthed a thank you to her.

"Oh my God it's getting emotional now!! Stop this or else tears will start flowing from my eyes." Mallika spoke making everyone smile at her. Anika served some snacks to everyone.

"Seema Darling please make six cups of coffee" she said to their cook, "Okay Anika." she replied and left to the kitchen.

"Who is she?" shivaay whispered in Om's ears, he smiled and replied "Their cook." Shivaay looked at Anika in Awe.

'She is addressing their cook as darling really now I'm more curious to know about her' he thought and smiled at his own thoughts.

"Thinking about your lady love?" Haider whispered in his ear making him smile.

"Mama, papa informed me that he will be late today." she told jhanvi while she nodded her head in agreement.

"Jhanvi darling, I and Mallika are thinking to get engaged next week." Haider spilled the beans while others except Mallika jaws dropped.

"What Haider, so you are thinking to ditch me." Jhanvi fake sobbed while Haider giggled.

"No Jhanu darling, I will not leave you, I'll be in front of you the next moment you think of me, Actually darling I'm actually forced for this engagement because of Mallika's rantings, please understand darling." he winked at her while Mallika smacked his arm.

"O Bete ki!" Anika screamed while others closed their ears, she took a cushion and started smacking him with it.

"You are thinking to get engaged and you are telling me now, in front of others." she roared at him while he held her hand stopping her,  "Oh sorry Gorgeous. I totally forgot" he smiled at her while she glared at him and sat back.

"I hate you haider." she roared. Shivaay smiled at her Antics while Haider made a puppy face.

"But I love you Gorgeous" he winked at her, then he started running around as she was chasing him.

"Haider stop." she panted while he was still running and then she chucked a pillow at him making him fall abruptly, he got up and then started chasing Anika while she was running, everyone smiled at their antics. 

"Ani wait. Stop there." Haider panted while Anika pulled shivaay up and hid behind him.

"Now try hitting me." she chuckled while Haider tried to hit her with a pillow but shivaay held it and threw it back at him and stuck out his tongue at him, Haider gave him a so-protection-for-ur-ladylove look and smirked at him.

"Now leave and sit down I'll ask Seema to arrange the dinner." Jhanvi ordered them and went to the kitchen, Anika sat down beside a shivaay with a thud and took a deep breath while shivaay smiled at her.

"Anika I guess I should be going now." he looked at her while she glared at him, "Mr. Shivaay I guess you didn't heard what mom told, You are staying back for dinner. Understood!" She said sternly making him raise his hands surrendering.

"Okay ma'am, I will stay back and don't kill me with that looks" he said making her giggle.

"Shivaay now Anika is your friend right, so from now you need to bear her tantrums." Haider warned shivaay.

"That would be my pleasure." He muttered under his breath making Anika look at him all surprised.

"Did you say something?" she asked him while he nodded a no and Haider mouthed "Control" to him.

All of them came towards the dining table, Haider and mallika sat together accompanied by Jhanvi.

Haider served to mallika and himself while Om served it to Gauri, Jhanvi and himself. Anika smiled and served to shivaay while shivaay smiled at her "Are you on a diet shivaay?" she asked him while he smiled at her.

"No Anika I am not on a diet cause I'll enjoy healthy food." he winked at her making her giggle then she served herself and everyone had their dinner.

Haider and Mallika bid bye to everyone while Gauri and om  left towards the car and were waiting for shivaay.

"Morning 9 'O' clock, I'll pick you up and we will leave to office together and from there you will come to Oberoi Mansion for a day out." he wishpered to her while she smiled at him.

"Okay then. Bye Good night." he bid her bye while she yelled a bye back to him and then he left from there.

-----------------------