Missing eachother.

Hi guys!!! So I'm finally back with my updates and I really missed you all. My exams went really good. And guess what.....

It's the 100th chappy of the book

Happy reading ❤❤❤❤

**********

The love between both of them is increasing day by day. Her smiles, her eyes, her silly things makes him smile just for him to fall for her more.

His eyes, his care, his concern, his romantic approaches which are exclusively only for her are making her drown in his love more and more.

It's been a week, Shivaay left to London for an important meeting. Though he didn't want to leave her, he had to attend the meeting.

He knows that it would be very difficult to spend a day without her by his side but she insisted him to go. Teasing him, she convinced him to attend the meeting.

Both were missing each other, their snuggles, cuddles, hugs, long passionate kisses, cute little pecks, long conversations, jokes, giggles and passionate make outs.

Anika laid down on the bed thinking of her baggad billa, She was terribly missing him, his warmth, his snuggles, his touch, his enchanting cologne.

Curling into a ball, she hugged her pillow, imaging it as him but even the pillow couldn't give the warmth he gives her.

Tossing on the bed, She grabbed her phone from the night stand. Upon unlocking the phone, a smile adorned her lips as she looked at the pic which is saved as her phone wallpaper.

Tracing the photo, she kissed it slightly and clutched it to her chest.

There, He heaved out a breath as he walked out of the conference room. Rushing into his hotel room, he slumped on to his bed.

He needs to listen her voice now. Missing her was the least he thought. Dialing her number on keypad, he kept it near his ear as it started ringing.

She picked it up at the second ring making him smile. "Hello baby" He greeted her with a tint of excitement in his voice.

"I love you" She uttered smiling wildly, He giggled to enlighten her mood "Are you missing me that much that instead of greeting me you are saying I love you" He teased her.

She laughed out making him close his eyes in pleasure.

Her laughter was a soothing
music to his ears.

"Yup Shivaay. I'm missing you badly" She confessed without any hesitation, After all love means expressing the love we have for eachother.

"I'm missing you too babe. I'll come back soon" He replied while he hummed. She was eager to know when he was returning back but he was in no mood to tell her.

"So, How was your meeting?" She asked him as her voice started to crack. Sensing her voice, he sighed deeply "The meeting went all good, The deal is almost ours" He answered he question.

"That's great" She replied with a tint of happiness her voice. Shivaay smiled sighing "So now I'm saying that I'm gonna come back in two days" He lied.