Family Dinner

So back with an other update.
Apologies for delaying the update.

And this update is dedicated to my lovely readers who nominated my book in The Wattpad Parivar Awards. Thanks a lot for all this love for my story.

Love you all!!

Happy reading
❤❤❤❤

********

Anika opened the washroom door and walked out claded in His Gift looking as the epitome of beauty. Shivaay gawked at His wife, who looked no less than a Greek goddess. 

The chiffon grey dress with semi-embroidered by sparkly silver beads which enhanced her bossoms, accentuated her thin waist, hugged her hips, and flared out a bit. A V-slit on the side revealed her sexy feline legs.

Her cheeks burned turning into the deeper shade of red when she felt his piercing gaze on her. She gazed upwards to meet his desire filled ocean blue orbs and blushed hard when he walked closer to her without his eyes not leaving her once.

She shivered when his cold hands came in contact with her warm skin evoking the desires in her. Her hands involuntarily moved, resting on his hard chest.

His tousled dark brown hair, which was thick and lustrous. His eyes were a mesmerising deep ocean blue, flecks of silvery light performed ballets throughout. His face was strong and defined, his features molded from granite.

He had dark eye brows, which sloped downwards in a serious expression. His usually playful smile had drawn into a hard line across his face. His perfect lips ripe for the kissing. His strong hands, slightly rough from working, held hers as he stared deep into her eyes. She couldn't help but blush.

His smile etched its way back into his face. His body was warm and toned as he hugged her, comforting to the touch. His voice was deep, with an serious tone. His lips brushed her ear as he whispered sensually, "You are looking Beautifully love"

Her hands ran along his back tracing his rippled muscles and hard body. She smiled shifting back while he frowned at the loss of the feeling of her in his arms.

"Even you are looking Handsome Mr. Oberoi" She complimented him, He smiled and cradled her face in his palms planting a soft lingering kiss on her forehead.

"If you are done drooling over me! Let's go Mrs. Oberoi" He teased her, She giggled and locked her arms with his, he smiled and pulled his hand back while she pouted.

He chuckled at her antics and pecked her lips draping his hand around her waist and pulled her to him "I need you here, perfect fit in my arms. Everyone should know that this sexy lady is mine right?" He said squeezing her waist.

She laughed out and kissed his cheek "I'm all yours My handsome hubby" She claimed and leaned on his body. Their faces were adorned with a beautiful smile which is an important jewel for a happily married couple.

He was happy with her and can never let her go, She was happy with him and the relationship they shared was sacred and venerated.

They walked downstairs and found Gaurika and Rudra waiting for them "Oh Finally our couple tonight is here" Rudra commented glancing at his wrist watch, Shivika smiled and winked at them.

Anika smiled at Rudra and walked to him "So how is my Rudy boy?" She asked with concern dropping her voice. Rudra smiled and hugged her "If everyone as lucky as me have a Bhabhi like you, everyone will be khidkithod" He replied with pride while others looked at them in awe.

"Ok guys now if you are done with your Bhabhi-devar moment, let's go we are running late" Om chided pulling their legs, Rudra glared at him "I know you are jealous because My bhabhi considers me as her best devar" Rudra chided sticking out his tongue at him.

"Ok come on stop it now. Let's move" Shivaay said pulling Anika by her waist, rudra frowned "Hayee mera Bhabhi" Rudra sulked while Shivaay giggled. "Yeah My wife" He stated kissing her cheek while Anika buried her face in his chest to avoid the embarrassment.

Nowadays She is used to this public romance, their teasings, grins and comments.

They drove off to The Tasting Room, one of the best restaurants in Mumbai. The Manager approached them as he recognized them as The Oberois.

"Good Evening Sir, This way" The manager led them to a cozy private reserved room. Shivaay nodded and asked him to leave, Anika rolled his eyes at His tadi "Nakhre noor jahake" She cussed under her breath while he giggled gazing her.

Shivaay and Omkara pulled out the chairs for their better halves while Rudra pouted "Someone do it for me too" He whined making them burst out into laughter.

Shivaay and Om came forward and pulled out a for him gesturing him to sit on the chair and then they settled beside their lifelines. The waiter entered the room with the dishes.

"Sir this our Special tonight" The waiter claimed and was about to serve them when Shivaay gestured him to stop. "You can leave" He ordered, the servant nodded and left leaving the dishes on the table.

Shivaay smiled and stood up serving the dish to everyone marking himself as the Gentle man. Anika smiled at Her Gentleman's behaviour and passed him a flying kiss while he winked at her.

"Gauri you have this. This is healthy for the your little Omkiee" He spoke serving the vegetable salad to her. Gauri scrunched her nose at sight of all vegetables mixed thoroughly in Olive oil and sizzled with pepper, chilli flakes and salt.

"Nahi Bade bhaiya" She denied closing her eyes, Shivaay smiled and bought the spoon to her lips "For me" he pestered while she sighed and ate the morsel of salad while Anika gawked at Her Husband with admiration.

She knows that he is a best husband, best brother, best brother in law and he will definitely be a Best father too. Shivaay smiled as he caught her staring at him while she averted her gaze looking away blushing.

He settled down beside her and served her gaining her attention. "Now stop thinking and eat" He whispered eyeing the food, She smiled and digged into the food but gazed back at him once again forwarding the morsel of pasta to him.

He smiled widely and held her hand kissing her knuckles, He ate the pasta gazing into her eyes. She smiled as he fed her while the clan looked at them in awe.

*******

Precap : A secret couple date in their room.

So how is it guy's??
Hope you all like it.

Drop in your valuable votes and comments which inspires me to write more.

~Harshu