Valentine's Day Special.

Hi guys.. After a long time. Couldn't stop myself from updating. Firstly A Happy Valentine's day ❤❤❤.
I just felt like updating a cute lovey dovey chappy which is contented with pure love. A change in username.. It isn't Harshini anymore it's Snuggle _bunbit. 

I missed you all a lot. I just hope you all are not angry with for not updating and replying your comments. I'm sorry for it.

So now let's just hop into the story and I really missed writing the story and your votes and comments.

Happy reading ❤❤❤❤❤❤
--------------------------------------------------

"Mishra what's happening? Don't you know that I can't come to the office today" Shivaay whispered with a stern yet soft tone on the phone just to not wake up his wife who is having her peaceful sleep just beside him.

"But sir, We need you here. We can't handle this pressure sir or else we may loose this deal which is worth 500 crores" Mishra, the poor soul replied wiping the sweat beads on his forehead.

Mishra gulped down his saliva in fear when he heard his angry boss's heavy sigh "Sir please.. " Mishra was cut in between "Its OK Mishra just try your best if not let it go" Shivaay stated coldly shocking his P. A to the core.

"Sir but 500 crores.. " Mishra fumbled not finding words. "I don't care Mishra and get one thing in your head that I'm not gonna come to the office today" Shivaay concluded hanging up the call without listening to Misha's reply.

Shivaay turned towards her.

The whole sole reason for
his existence. And isn't it
obvious that he would choose her when it comes to her
or money.

With a wide smile on his lips,
Shivaay cupped her cheeks and dropped a warm kiss on her forehead with outmost love.

There is no chance of leaving her alone on this auspicious day.

Getting down the bed, He slipped into his slippers and walked out of the room making his way to the kitchen. It's indeed a special day and he just want to start this day on a beautiful note with His life line.

The sight of his brothers made his lips cure wider as he stepped into the kitchen. His Zulfi brother pacing to and fro running his hands through his straight silky hair in frustration.

And his duffer yet cute little brother sitting on the kitchen slab swaying his legs typing something furiously on his phone and grinning at times. Smiling to himself, Shivaay walked in.

"Good morning boys" Shivaay wished them grabbing their attention and all of a sudden was engulfed in a warm brotherly hug by both of the brothers. "Happy Valentine's Shivaay/bhaiya" they yelled in union.

Indeed Valentines Day
can be celebrated with brothers.
Not only with them but
with parents, siblings, sisters
and friends.

Smiling at them, Shivaay patted their backs "Happy valentines day to both of you too" He wished them back pulling out of the hug. "Bhaiya, help this O or else I'm sure he will go mad today" Rudra cried out just to receive a smack from Om.

Glaring at Rudra, Om looked at Shivaay who was staring at him. Sighing, Om leaned back on the counter "As it's Valentine's Day. I want to surprise gauri" Om revealed earning a giggle for Rudra.

"Arre Bhaiya, O is confused on what to do for Gauri bhabhi like how to surprise her" Rudra spilled out with a grin plastered on his lips. Shivaay smiled at Om and walked to stove top.