Fun.

Hi guys here goes the next chappy..

Happy reading 💟💟💟💟💟💟
________________________________

"So we are leaving now, Anika take care, Bye" Tej chided, Jhanvi smiled and kissed Shivaay's forehead "Thank you Beta" She wishpered cupping his face, Shivaay frowned "Mom your addressing me as your son, so what is the need to thank me" Shivaay said holding her hands.

Haider smiled "Jhanu leave your Damad 's hand or else your husband will burst out in anger" Haider mocked smirking at Tej, Shivaay chuckled and looked at Tej, who was shooting daggers at Haider, "Ok then bye guys, Meet you all in tomorrow's Mehandi function" Mallika bid bye.

After they left, everyone settled themselves on the couch, Anika pulled up a puppy face "Gauri give me something to wear, this lehenga is so heavy to carry" Anika cribbed looking at Gauri, Gauri giggled and dragged anika into her room.

Shivaay and Om smiled looking at Rudra, who was busy staring soumya "By the way Rudra.. What are you staring at?" Om asked innocently, Rudra was in trance "Sumo" he replied with out realizing, Shivom giggled while Soumya blushed lowering her gaze.

"Huh.. Woh I mean sumo, you have become fat so you need to do some regular exercise" Rudra chimed realizing what he replied, little did he know he hit the Bulls eye, "Crybaby" Soumya shouted on the top of her voice.

Rudra smacked himself and pulled up a face at Soumya, "Am I fat.. No I guess your eye sight is weak, Check properly and yeah it's my body my wish and don't you dare comment on it" Soumya reprimanded angrily, Rudra glared at Shivom who were smiling at them.

"This is all because of you" Rudra blamed Shivaay and Om, "Its not because of us, it's because of your stupid mouth which doesn't know how to control itself" Shivaay rebuked smacking rudra, Rudra turned towards soumya "Sumo.. I'm sorry actually what ever I spoke is not true" He whined, "Yeah.. I guess there is a correction.. What ever you will speak are lies" Soumya retaliated glaring at him.

When Rumya were busy in their fight, Anika came down wearing one of the gauri's white chudidar, Shivaay smiled and winked at her, Anika blushed and settled herself between shivaay and om, "Bhabhi.. See na Sumo is scolding me" Rudra cribbed, Anika nodded in disbelief while Gauri who settled herself beside Om facepalmed herself "Kya harharayke tum dono jagadthe ho.. Acchi baccho ko ki tarah chup chap betiye na" Gauri said.

Rumya looked at eachother "Hum bache nahi hain" both of them yelled in union making all of them close their ears, "Ok just stop it guys.. Enough is enough" Shivaay warned glaring at them. Rumya looked at eachother sighing, they nodded in agreement.

Shivaay looked here and there and gently slided his hand around Anika's waist pulling her closer to him, Om smiled looking at this and nudged Gauri pointing towards Shivika, Gauri smiled and gestured Om to be quiet.

"So.. Tomorrow is Mehandi right" Shivaay chided, Anika giggled and nodded in agreement, "Hmm.. So tomorrow my name will be written on your mehandi right" Shivaay asked caressing her hand, Anika narrowed her eyes at him and nodded in a no making shivaay surprise. "Why don't you want to write my name on your hand" he asked wiggling his eyebrows, Anika giggled " Your name will be written on my hand tomorrow but your name is already printed on my heart.. What should I do" She replied cheesily.

Shivaay smiled and kissed her forehead pulling her into his embrace, "You know what, your a Unique person in this world and This unique person is mine only mine" He spoke his heart out stroking her hair, she smiled and looked towards others who were busy watching them gobbling up the popcorn, she immediately pulled away, Shivaay found it awkward and looked at his brothers and Sister in laws who were busy oogling them as if they were watching a thriller movie, he smiled awkwardly and looked at Anika who was fiddling with phone.