His birthday gift.

Tada!

(This chapter is again dedicated to my lovey darling Ish_mod. Love you, babe. Your comments always make me smile, wider and wider.)

Happy Reading.
❤❤❤❤
******

"Why isn't this Bhaiya sleeping?" Rudra muttered taking a glance at his wrist watch.

"Haan, It's 11:30 but still bhaiya isn't sleeping." Bhavya added peeping into Shivaay's bedroom from the poolside.

Here Shivaay was restless not with the negative vibes but he couldn't talk to her atleast. He sighed in melancholy at thought of her coming to an decision that he is ignoraning her again.

He tried stepping out of the house but was held back by his brothers with some stupid talks.

Groaning his frustration, he ran his fingers in his hair and slid under the comforter, wishing her to have peaceful sleep, in his heart.

Omkara, Rudra and Bhavya sighed as he slept. Sharing a HiFi, they smiled in victory as they succeeded in their  plan.

"Finally, Lets go. It's time to sleep now." Bhavya chided and they agreed walking back to their rooms.

Tossing on the bed, He groaned due to the lack of sleep though he was tired from all the chaos that happened in the morning, he couldn't doze off to sleep.

Shutting his eyes tightly, He tried to doze into a slumber so that he could meet her tomorrow morning at any cost.

He grabbed a pillow, snuggling into it trying to sleep. After a few minutes, he snuggled closer into the warmth of his pillow.

He felt the peaceful warm engulfing him, soothing him from all the stress and caressing him. He felt as if she was around, near him.

As he opened his eyes, his eyes widened and pupils dialed at the sight of her. She was there smiling widely at him. Is she really here?

"An.. " He was interrupted by her as she latched her lips to his, pulling him into a passionate kiss.

Shock was an understatement for him, He couldn't believe she was here and it was defiantly not an illusion.

He winched as she bit his lower lip hard, snapping him out of his trance. Grinning widely, he responded back to the kiss with same fervor.

Weaving her fingers through his hair, She pulled him closer smooching his lower lip while his hands circled her petite waist, deepening the kiss.

"Happy Birthday, My love." She whispers against his lips, surprising him and while the clock ticked twelve.

Pulling away, He gazed at her, surprisingly and She winked at him pecking his lips.

"Wish you a Many happy returns of the day, hubby." She uttered, kissing his cheek. He grinned widely, pulling her closer and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you so much, Love." He replied, hugging her tightly and she smiled, reciprocating the hug.

"How is my surprise?" She asked, gazing at him, her eyes filled with hope. He smiled and sat upright and switched on the lights.