Sahil.

Hi guys here goes the next chappy.

Happy reading 😍

---------------------

Shivaay was driving still lost in Anika's thoughts.

"Anika, Day by day I'm falling for you even more, I don't know what is happening to me. What would you do if I tell you my feelings will you accept me or reject me? Now I'm not even able to hold back my feelings for you, I guess may be, no I'm sure I can't a life with out you. Your habits, your antics a have become a part of my life, my daily life Anika. I want to live and share my every moment with you Anika. Your each very gesture towards me make me love you more but still one question arises in my mind,

' DO YOU LOVE ME BACK?' I just Hope I'll find my answer soon." he was busy in his own thoughts when he felt a little weight on his shoulder.

He turned to see Anika sleeping with her head resting on his shoulder, he smiled and caressed her hair with one hand while he was using the other hand for steering, he kissed her forehead gently, and as if recognizing his touch she smiled unknowingly in her sleep.

As they reached the address, Shivaay parked the car and turned towards the sleeping Anika and caressed her hair.

"Anika wake up dear, See we reached Saahil's house." he said in soft tone, she slowly opened her eyes and blinked it a few times and looked at him through her long eyelashes.

"We came, You drive so fast." she mumbled sleepily and got down, Shivaay smiled at her and followed her.

"Wait." she ordered and stopped in her tracks, "Now what?" he asked as she stood in front of him.

"Nothing Shivaay, I just want to surprise Sahil. Do one thing, you go first and I'll hide behind you. When sahil opens the door I'll surprise him." she exclaimed and walked behind him hiding herself.

"Knock knock!" Shivaay knocked the door and waited for the person to open it, And then the door was opened by a small boy standing their with crutches, Shivaay smiled.

"Sahil." he called out, Sahil looked at him from top to bottom.

"Ya, I'm Sahil. May I know who are you Mr. Blue eyed Man?" Saahil's asked with full attitude, shivaay gasped at him and his guts, mean while Anika popped out jumping on her feet.

"Sahil." she exclaimed, Sahil smiled widely and pushed Shivaay aside.

"Anika didi." he exclaimed and opened his arms giving a Sharukh khan pose, Anika giggled and bent down on her knees and hugged.

"How are you my Sharukh?" She asked him, he reciprocated the hug back.

"Oho! Senorita I'm fine." he mimicked sharukh Khan, Anika smiled and smacked his head.

"Aww! My Sharukh where are Uncle and Aunty?" She asked him, he smiled and pulled her inside while Anika pulled shivaay inside.

"Hi Aunty. Hi uncle" she greeted them and touched their feet, Both of them blessed, hugging her.

"How are you Anika beta. How are Tej and Jhanvi?" Saahil's father asked, "I'm fine uncle and yeah Mama papa are fine too" she replied.

"And yeah, Uncle he is my Best friend Shivaay." Anika introduced shivaay to them, They shook their hands.

"Nice to meet you Shivaay." he greeted, shivaay smiled and greeted back.

After a small chit chat with the family. Sahil dragged Anika into his room.

"Didi come sit here." He said and made her sit down with him, "So let me tell you,  about Roll no 36." he said dreamily, she giggled and pulled his cheeks.

"But a few days ago, on the phone you were talking about Roll no 13." she teased him, he smiled sheepishly.

"But now it's Roll no 36 senorita. Kyu ki pyaar kab, kaha, kaise hota hain woh kisi ko nahi patha. It's just a matter of mere seconds" he chided, Anika smiled dreamily thinking about Shivaay.

"Ya, don't know when, where, how love happens." she said lost in her world oops sorry in her Shivaay, Saahil looked shocked at her and jerked her.

"Didi you are in love right?" he asked her wiggling his eyebrows, she tensed up and nodded in no.

"Awe! didi you're lying. You're  lying from the Love guru." he asked winking at her, she smiled and smacked his head.

"Love guru?" she teased him, he smiled and nodded his head in a yes. "Okay fine jokes a part. Just tell me who is that lucky guy?" he asked raising his eyebrows, she blushed and hid her face in her palms.

"Sahil I told you right?! It's nothing like that." she lied, he smiled and parted her palms from her face and lifted her gaze up to his.

"Oh my god! My didi is blushing, then I want to know who is it?  And from when you started hiding secrets" he twitched his nose and turned away, Anika chuckled.

"Okay, wait I'll tell you." she said gathering up her courage.

"The guy is Shi.. shivaay" she stammered, saahil's eyes widen in shock.

"What that Blue eyed man?" he screamed, she nodded and blushed.

"Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi I need to talk to you." saahil ordered in a stern voice. Shivaay looked up from his phone just to see a stern face of saahil, he nodded and walked up to him.

"So what do you want to talk to me sahil?" he asked him, sahil walked to his room without replying. Shivaay sighed and followed him to his room.

"Mr. Oberoi." Saahil started while Shivaay's expression changed,  "You can call me Shivaay sahil." he said but stopped when saahil showed up his little palm.

"What do you think about Anika did I?" he asked, shivaay gave a confused look but still replied.

"Anika, She is good, sweet, cute, helping, adorable and a good friend of mine and what not?" he said as a matter of fact, Sahil sighed.

"I mean do you like my Anika didi?" he asked with a glint a hope, Shivaay gulped hard.

"I'm not understanding what are you talking sahil." he stammered, sahil smiled but hid his smile immediately.

"Mr oberoi do you love my Anika didi" he asked again, shivaay looked down thinking whether to answer or no.

"Answer me dammit!" sahil yelled making shivaay come out of his thoughts, shivaay gulped and nodded in a yes.

"Yes I love her." he confessed, sahil smiled widely and hugged him.

"Good then, but never ever hurt my Anika didi. I should say your very lucky." sahil chided, shivaay smiled and hugged him back.

"Promise me that you will always take care of my Anika didi and never hurt her and most importantly love her till eternity. Anika didi's Pinky promise." sahil held out his little finger, shivaay smiled and intertwined his little finger with his.

"I will take care of you dii and never hurt her and love her till eternity which I'm even doing now. Pinky promise." he promised, sahil smiled and hugged him while shivaay reciprocated it.

-------------------