George V Paris

Hi guys here goes the next part...

Happy reading 💟💟💟💟💟💟
------------------------------------------------

Shivaay walked out of the washroom in his white shirt and trousers, running his fingers through his wet hair he looked up to see his beautiful wife applying mascara to his eyelashes.

Tiptoeing towards her, Shivaay snaked his arms around her waist nuzzling into the crook of his neck, he inhaled her fragrance which drives him insane always "So did you like this dress?" He asked kissing her jawline.

Turning to him, Anika kissed his cheek for a very good one minute "I love this dress, it's beautiful" She squealed, He smiled taking a few steps back checking her out.

"You are looking Sexy Mrs. Hottie" He complimented her.

Blushing, Anika hid her face in his chest

Blushing, Anika hid her face in his chest. Shivaay smiled caressing her hair, "If you don't stop blushing now, I guess we are gonna have a round three" Shivaay teased grinning at her.

Widening her eyes, she jumped apart from him "Cheapda" She muttered looking away.

Shivaay smiled and pulled her closer kissing her forehead, Anika smiled at his gesture and grabbed his blazer which was placed aside and slided it onto his shoulders. Patting his chest,  she thought to button it up but left it open.

"And you are looking Hot Mr. Handsome" She complemented him pecking his lips.

"Ok so can I have your hand please Mrs

"Ok so can I have your hand please Mrs.Shivaay" Shivaay asked dramatically holding his hand out for her.

Letting out a laugh, Anika nodded in agreement and held his hand "Here you go Mr. Billuji" She spoke giggling at his antics.

Smiling at her he side hugged her intertwining their fingers, "Come then let's go" He told walking out with her.

As they walked downstairs, Maria greeted them with a mischievous grin "So where are you love birds going" She asked curiously, Shivaay smiled Side hugging her.