They left.

Hi guys here goes the next chappy.

Happy reading 😍

---------------------

Anika lazily rubbed her eyes opening them, she shut her eyes as soon the sun rays hit her face. As she opened her eyes she turned to look shivaay who was in a call, sitting on the bed resting his head on the head board, she smiled and snuggled into the duvet staring at him.

As his eyes caught her, he smiled and hanged the call.

"So you woke up? By the way Good morning Anika." he said, she smiled and sat up on the opposite to him.

"Good morning." she replied childishly and got down the bed. "Today I'll make the breakfast. hope my culinary skills have improved. You just judge it." she informed him walking to her luggage, he looked horrified at her statement.

"Anika please, Don't do this to me?" he cribbed face palming himself, she giggled and winked at him.

"I'll do it Shivaay please." she whined pouting at him, He looked at her face and face palmed himself.

"Stop doing that. Ok I give up." he gave up, she smiled widely and hoped into the washroom yelling a thank you.

He came out of the washroom after having a hot shower, He walked towards the mirror and dried his hair, after gelling up his hair in his SSO style, he sprayed his cologne.

As he walked towards the hall, he heard some sounds from the kitchen, he smiled and walked towards the kitchen

As he walked towards the hall, he heard some sounds from the kitchen, he smiled and walked towards the kitchen. As he stood at the entrance he stared at the sight in in front of him, Anika in her tee and shorts.

She had her headphones on, she was humming and swaying her hips, tapping her feet on the ground, Her hair swaying right to left as she shaked her head and she was stirring something in the pan

He stared at her lovingly leaning on the kitchen door. As she finished her work near the stove, she walked towards the cupboard and stood on her toes reaching out for the salt. His breath hitched as her top moved up giving a clear view of her milky, slender waist.

"God! It looks so soft and smooth  Man. You have become a cheapda shivaay. Who will not become cheapda if you have such a temptress with you. Damn it." he smacked himself for such naughty thoughts.

He made his way towards her and ever so slowly held her waist making his cold fingers come in contact with her warm skin.

"Oh god it doesn't only look soft, it's really soft, silky, slender and warm too." he thought and lifted her up, making her reach to the salt, he inhaled her sweet chocolaty and jasmine fragrance.

Her breath hitched when she felt a cold pair of hands lift her up, she started breathing unevenly, his touch sent shivers down her spine, she closed her eyes and immediately grabbed the salt and hummed.

He immediately made her stand on her feet, she turned towards him and looked into his blue orbs.

"Thank you." she whispered, he nodded and moved a aside giving her the way.

"What are you cooking?" he asked her but she did not answer, "Anika what are you cooking?" he repeated the question but she didn't answer and then realization dawned upon him, he swiftly moved towards her and pulled off her head phones.

"Hello." he waved awkwardly, she looked at him as he has grown two horns.

"Anika I was asking you, what are you  cooking? but no reply cause you were busy with our head phones." he spit out, she smiled awkwardly.

"Oh that. Spaghetti" she answered, he smiled "Should I help you" he asked her, she smiled and nodded in a no.

"It's almost done. Go and sit down I'll serve it." she informed  he nodded and walked away.

"Hmm! it's good." he complimented as he ate his first morsel, she smiled at his answer as she was still working on her culinary skills  and mouthed a thank you.

After having their breakfast they walked towards Haiders cottage cause all of them were leaving now. 

"Hmm! so all packed" Shivaay asked looking at the luggage, Haider and Mallika nodded, Gaurika and rudra also joined them.

" Haider bhaiya how was your night?" Rudra teased, Haider and mallika blushed at his question.

"Haan! yeah we forgot about this right Om. Hope you enjoyed Haider." Shivaay added, Mallika blushed furiously, haider glared at the three brothers.

"Sir Car is ready. " One of the chauffeurs  informed, Haider nodded.

"Ok guys we will leave now. Bye and yeah wrap up everything and reach on time tomorrow" Haider bid bye, Haider walked towards shivaay and hugged him.

"Hope you have a good time Shivaay." he wishpered in his ears winking at him. Shivaay smiled at him and bid bye to others.

After everyone left, Shivaay turned towards Anika.

"Hmm so Anika. Let's wrap up everything by evening come. L" he claimed, Anika nodded and followed him. "Finally" he mumbled and walked towards to the beach to wrap up everything.

------------------------------------------